Just wondering

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

qmti
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Just wondering

Post by qmti »

I was just wondering if this anti-gun student, David Hogg and the other girl, who has been in the news so much, has had any threats made against them. Haven't heard of any in the news. There are some crazies out there and if daddy Bloomberg is providing armed guards for them. Would be interesting to know.
M-Quigley

Re: Just wondering

Post by M-Quigley »

If you search for david hogg and death threats you'll find plenty of links about it. It doesn't surprise me, that anyone who puts themselves out there in the public eye for any reason, left wing, right wing, pro gun anti gun, etc, might receive threats. A friend of mine in Alabama played for me recordings left on a voicemail of threats made against him and his wife over expressing political opinions.

If he does have armed security he won't think it's hypocritical to have it, because it would be to protect him. Sen Feinstein allegedly at one time had a CCW permit, which she claimed was okay because she needed it to protect herself from threats after the AW ban. Most anti gunners aren't completely against everyone having guns, just you and me. That is unless you and I are working armed security to guard them. :roll: Even in the most anti gun states with the most anti gun politicians, certain people still get CCW permits, and still have government permission to own so called assault weapons. It's "guns for me but not for thee." :(
don4eyes

Re: Just wondering

Post by don4eyes »

The other David Hogg
http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/02/other ... -identity/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;