Delta Airlines charters multiple flights to anti-gun march

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

Delta Airlines charters multiple flights to anti-gun march

Post by Bruenor »

Will be doing everything I can to not fly Delta when I have to fly..
https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2018/0 ... elta-.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Delta Air Lines has donated three round-trip charter flights that allowed hundreds of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School students to participate in the "March for Our Lives" protest against gun violence in Washington.
t's not Delta's first involvement with the issue. After last month's shooting, Delta said it will no longer offer discounted fares to members of the National Rifle Association to reflect its neutral status on the gun-control debate.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
ArmedAviator

Re: Delta Airlines charters multiple flights to anti-gun mar

Post by ArmedAviator »

Good to know. I was seriously on the fence about going through the hoops to fly for Delta. I withdrew my application this morning. I'll be at American Airlines in less than 18 months without any trouble.
Good luck and stand fast, true Patriots.
TDwin
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Mr. Glock »

And I thought they were non-political? That is what they said when they canceled the NRA program.
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
ESAFO

Post by ESAFO »

I don't use Delta but this last trip my best friend planned out to (Cabo) was Delta there & back, it all makes sence now that when boarding the plane here & there my gun branded t-shirts caught there attention.
Did'nt think anything about it until reading this thread, when you reach the plane to board they say welcome aboard enjoy your flight or something on those lines.
Come to think about it all i remember getting was a smirk & a nod..... :twisted:
BOB