My letter to School Supt: Arm School Employees!

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

My letter to School Supt: Arm School Employees!

Post by JU-87 »

Hi all
Here is a copy of my email to my city school Superintendent. I encourage you all to copy/modify it and send to yours.
Use it if it works for ya!
:)

----------------------------------------
Dear Superintendent ******

Regarding the mass shooting took place on Feb. 14, 2018 at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida:

Every time there is a mass murder, the Left wing/Marxist media throws down the same anti-gun template. They offer no real solutions, just the same failed ideas.

When the WORST happens, and a madman starts shooting kids in a school, the staff calls for "guys with guns", the only one's currently armed are the Police. Wouldn't it be more efficient if some
"guys ( and a few gals) with guns" were already THERE in the building?

I suggest you consider allowing all school employees who have a valid Ohio License to Carry a Concealed Handgun, to be armed on school property, where they work. Include Teachers, Bus Drivers, Janitors, and I add with a little humor intended-the "Lunch Lady!"

Additional training would help, and I have a current link: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ohio- ... le/2649869" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The nation of Israel armed school teaches in the 1980's. After two attempts there, which the terrorist/madman was killed, there has been no further attempts at murdering school kids.
It worked in Israel, it will work here. http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/12/30 ... srael.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Some Ohio school districts already allow this: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... districts/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I know the ********* High School has a armed policeman. My question is this: If it comes time to FIGHT, If he has to actually FIGHT-shoot it out with a attacker-will he? Or will he RUN like the school resource officer didrecently in Florida?: https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/23/us/schoo ... index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's obvious to me that you can't rely on "the government" to protect our school kids. Please consider this idea.

Thank you.
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: My letter to School Supt: Arm School Employees!

Post by Javelin Man »

Let's hope it gets some attention.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
techmike
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by techmike »

Well done!
"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788
captainstormy

Post by captainstormy »

Very well done overall. My only critique would be the use of "Left Wing/Marxist" Media instead of just "Media".

Your not wrong, but I thing it's best to use as neutral and non inflammatory wording as possible when trying to confront people and get them to change their views/policies. It's always had far better results for me.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. - John Bernard Books(John Wayne in The Shootist)
jeep45238

Post by jeep45238 »

captainstormy wrote:Very well done overall. My only critique would be the use of "Left Wing/Marxist" Media instead of just "Media".

Your not wrong, but I thing it's best to use as neutral and non inflammatory wording as possible when trying to confront people and get them to change their views/policies. It's always had far better results for me.

Agree. Don’t politicize or assume things, it almost always backfires or erodes your position.
http://shootingfordollars.org Where Firearms and Finances meet.

You can't truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.
-Important distinction
JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by JU-87 »

captainstormy wrote:Very well done overall. My only critique would be the use of "Left Wing/Marxist" Media instead of just "Media".

Your constructive criticism is well taken.

I hope at least one person will copy/paste/modify this, and send to there school superintendent.
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by WhyNot »

Very well worded

Heart felt is best, cut & paste is better then being the ''silent majority''

I'm sure the School Admin has heard the M-Leftist term before, if he/she is going to suffer heart flutter AFib because of it the letter was doomed anyways
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

I have been doing a lot more than that since Sandy Hook in my school district.
I've started a FB group, been interviewed by the local papers maybe three times and have went to countless school board meetings.
Don't think I or the parents that want armed staff are going away
There are board members who "claim" to be conservative........ya, right.
But , we are going to keep on pushing. I made the comment that they will have blood on their hands and the one board member got in my face about that comment and I told him I din't give a rats backside about his "feelings".
Policy that keeps those who want to be armed to defend themselves AND our children ,"MAKES THE BOARD MEMBERS, SUPERINTENDANT AND POLICE CHIEFS IN THE DISTRICT WHO AGREE WITH THEM, ACCOMPLICES " JUST LIKE THE SHOOTER " !

It's going to get ugly in my district if the board continues to bulk at properly protecting our kids and cave to the ignorant, uneducated people running on unfounded emotion.

Keep up the fight !!!
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

This may be an appropriate place for this:

AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.