Pro Cop Facebook page has a message for parents

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Pro Cop Facebook page has a message for parents

Post by bignflnut »

On Sunday night, the page posted about a dozen police propaganda memes on everything from how all cops are heroes to laughing about incarcerating people for cannabis. In the middle of this meme bomb, however, was the gem shown above.

Adding to the cryptic nature of this post is the fact that the page is getting torn apart by the internet and now, two days later, the meme remains on their page.
It's still up...

I don't know who runs this page...but they need to have a meeting with parents....far more parents.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
qmti
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Pro Cop Facebook page has a message for parents

Post by qmti »

I'm confused here. Help me out. Is this a pro-gun or anti-gun posting?
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Re: Pro Cop Facebook page has a message for parents

Post by bignflnut »

Yeah, I goofed the headline originally (said pro gun).
The message #respectthegun is pro-gun, arguably. Perhaps for all the wrong reasons...
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798