Number of Female firearms instructors on the rise

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

Number of Female firearms instructors on the rise

Post by Bruenor »

https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/e-t ... nstructors" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nearly 13 million Americans have permits to carry concealed handguns, which is triple the number from just nine years ago, and a good portion of them are women.
The latest numbers from the Ohio division of the National Rifle Association, which have only been released to News 5, show there are 38 women instructors in Northeast Ohio, 526 in the state that's more than doubled over the past decade, and that’s not including private organizations.

Fredericks and other instructors say part of the growth is due to a desire for education and an industry that's becoming more inclusive.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Re: Number of Female firearms instructors on the rise

Post by Chuck »

I know of four personally, off the top of my head
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)