Check out the name of the cop who helped woman on RR track

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

Check out the name of the cop who helped woman on RR track

Post by M-Quigley »

http://www.whio.com/news/national/polic ... dxwjCXOwJ/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — A police officer in Knoxville, Tennessee, jumped into action after he found a woman stuck on a hill near railroad tracks in a wheelchair that had stopped working.

Jim Quick lived up to his name when he hopped out of his cruiser and helped the unidentified woman when her electric wheelchair stopped working.
:)
SMMAssociates

Re: Check out the name of the cop who helped woman on RR tra

Post by SMMAssociates »

M-Quigley:

Many years ago I came upon a traffic crash on the way someplace from the day job office.

I parked someplace and lit up my overhead lights.

(POV - "Wannabemobile" - in those days, as a part time rent-a-cop.)

Checked for injuries, etc., and got the PD called. They gave it to OSP, and a Trooper showed up momentarily.

His last name was "Speedy". I almost lost it :D....

Regards,
Stu.

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

(Why do those who claim to wish to protect me feel that the best way to do that is to disarm me?)

יזכר לא עד פעם