Sometimes a 22 is enough

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

Sometimes a 22 is enough

Post by M-Quigley »

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/story/new ... 893673001/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Authorities located a 26-year-old male that had been shot once in the chest by a woman with a .22 caliber pistol. The man was allegedly shot by a 69-year-old female who owns the residence.

The shooting victim was transported to Baxter Regional Medical Center in Mountain Home and at last report, the man was in good condition, Montgomery said. The woman who shot the victim asserted a self-defense claim when questioned by Sheriff’s Investigators, alleging the male was threatening her and acting in an aggressive manner. She stated this had also occurred in the recent past.
Gramps
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Sometimes a 22 is enough

Post by Gramps »

I think Reagan, Brady and a secret service guy would have thought a 22 is enough.... I carry a .380 a lot and sometime a 9mm but I think unless I come upon a methed or PCBed (not real popular drugs around here) out phyco a 22 may be enough.
Gramps

Follower of Christ. Love and protect my wife, kids and grand kids..

* TRUMP 2020 *
> No Masks On This Face | All Lives Matter | It's Okay To Be White <