Ultimate AR Modifications?

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

gilly32
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Ultimate AR Modifications?

Post by gilly32 »

I guess USA Today had to issue a clarification...

http://www.businessinsider.com/usa-toda ... =buffer-bi

Check out the article to see the fun the internet had with some of their own modifications.
"The right to keep and bear arms is rooted in both self-defense and insurance against government’s propensity toward tyranny. The right pre-existed the Constitution. Thus, the Second Amendment is not its source. The right to keep and bear arms is natural and inalienable; the Second Amendment protects it, and Congress has no legitimate power to restrict it." - Senator John Cornyn (R., Tex.), as reported in the National Review on July 4, 2016

Burma Shave
Bianchi?

Re: Ultimate AR Modifications?

Post by Bianchi? »

My FFL's still looking for a supplier. I'll let you know when he gets back to me with a price.
I've had consistently good results with ether.
Curzyk

Re: Ultimate AR Modifications?

Post by Curzyk »

It's so ridiculous that it has become a meme. I've seen mods depicted ranging from a Corgi to the Death Star..