Professor wears bulletproof vest to class

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

rouger10

Re: Professor wears bulletproof vest to class

Post by rouger10 »

JustaShooter wrote:
Brian D. wrote:
Brian D. wrote:Adding to MWSY's point, lots of people don't know a ballistic vest from a load bearing vest, "tactical" vest, or even an umpire's chest protector. Coming home from high school I had some Gladys Kravitz type woman call the police on me because I was carrying a fishing pole. (Fixed the reel for my dad, in shop class.) She told dispatch it was a rifle.
I amused the heck out of myself with that Gladys Kravitz reference. Anybody else here know who I was talking about? It was brilliant to put a "nosey neighbor" character on that show! Very relateable to real life.
Yup, I got it - and lol'd. Seems like many neighborhoods have one...
I started calling one of my wife's friends Gladys because she is nosey and gossipy !!! My wife got it, her friend didn't !!! :D :D :D