off duty cop allegedly banned by bank after DGU

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: off duty cop allegedly banned by bank after DGU

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

Standing back and looking at this......

If it was a manager that took matters into his own hands and made the comment without consulting corp, and that company is now trying to right this wrong, well.....
It's better than what most companies will do and stand by that comment or policy (if that's the case), showing their true colors.
If so, then we shouldn't be bashing them. Who here knows the "real" story and what happened.
Then again , maybe I'm just being nieve .
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: off duty cop allegedly banned by bank after DGU

Post by schmieg »

3FULLMAGS+1 wrote:Standing back and looking at this......

If it was a manager that took matters into his own hands and made the comment without consulting corp, and that company is now trying to right this wrong, well.....
It's better than what most companies will do and stand by that comment or policy (if that's the case), showing their true colors.
If so, then we shouldn't be bashing them. Who here knows the "real" story and what happened.
Then again , maybe I'm just being nieve .
I don't know what happened here either, but we've seen such actions multiple times in the past where the lower level guy overreacts resulting in a walk-back by corporate.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand