Cleveland Officer uses tourniquet to save shooting victim

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

Re: Cleveland Officer uses tourniquet to save shooting victi

Post by Bruenor »

Thanks for the heads up I've been needing a trainer, and another kit. Wife called me out the other day because I had my car stocked but hadn't put a bleeding control kit in her vehicle yet. Luckily we didn't need it last month when we stopped to turn into our driveway and some jackwagon rear ended us doing 55mph. Her vehicle was a total loss. On the up side, at least when you get hit at the end of your own driveway it's easy to tell 911 where the send OSHP and the ambulance :(
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
TSiWRX
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Cleveland Officer uses tourniquet to save shooting victi

Post by TSiWRX »

^ Oh, wow! :shock: Glad all was OK!

I should have posted-up the deal earlier, but I'd honestly forgotten about it until my wife reminded me, too. :oops: I'd given her a few of my CATs to take to work (they'd wanted to order some, but NAR's office was deserted due to some kind of convention they'd all gone to, and shipping was to be delayed), and she'd promised to pay me back. This deal came at a great time, but I kept forgetting to order. :oops:

I just hope the couple of day's notice - combined with the fact that it comes at the end-of-month payday for some folks - will be able to spur a few purchases. This really is an excellent deal they're offering.
Allen - Shaker Heights, Ohio