Baltimore Police Allegedly Plant Evidence....once again.

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

glocksmith

Baltimore Police Allegedly Plant Evidence....once again.

Post by glocksmith »

Body cam video appears to show Baltimore Police willingly planting evidence in a suspects vehicle. An error may have been made, however, when the officers neglected to remember that video always begins 30 seconds prior to the time of activation of body cam.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/baltimo ... n-48978764

It is a sad day when we need video and audio recording just to ensure that law enforcement officials remain honest and observe the law.
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
scottb
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Baltimore Police Allegedly Plant Evidence....once again.

Post by scottb »

These officers should be prosecuted.
“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”― George Carlin
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Re: Baltimore Police Allegedly Plant Evidence....once again.

Post by Chuck »

Corruption is a terrible thing
Terrible!
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)