Two Omaha Officers Charged In Man's Death

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

glocksmith

Two Omaha Officers Charged In Man's Death

Post by glocksmith »

Two officers in Nebraska are facing assault charges in connection with a mentally ill man’s death earlier this year. Douglas County Attorney Don Kleine revealed police video Wednesday, showing former Omaha officers Scotty Payne and Ryan McClarty repeatedly shocking 29-year-old Zachary Bearheels and punching him while he was on the ground. Payne is being charged with second-degree assault for shocking Bearheels 12 times, while McClarty is facing a third-degree assault charge for punching Bearheels 13 times.

http://www.guns.com/2017/07/28/2-omaha- ... ans-death/
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Two Omaha Officers Charged In Man's Death

Post by JU-87 »

Thank you for the link.

I wonder if race was an issue? The two (now former) policeman are Black, and the man they murdered was Native American Indian.
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.
glocksmith

Re: Two Omaha Officers Charged In Man's Death

Post by glocksmith »

JU-87 wrote:I wonder if race was an issue?
LOL Are you kiddin? Race is only an issue if White cops are involved.
Give em' Hell Pike!!!