Enemy of 2A diagnosed with brain tumer (cancer)

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

Re: Enemy of 2A diagnosed with brain tumer (cancer)

Post by Bruenor »

glocksmith wrote:
deanimator wrote:I wonder if this has had some effect on his recent behavior.
Finally a relevant and worthwhile comment. Yes, I wondered the same thing. People have been know to exhibit atypical behaviors prior to being diagnosed. I had a far flung relative who was just an all around bad guy for years, always into trouble, on drugs. They found a brain tumor and, after removing it, he became the nicest guy, totally normal and trustworthy. So who knows if it made McCain start acting Liberal?
A really friendly awesome guy I used to work with, had a change in attitude and temperament, was fired after repeated incidents with coworkers and mgmt. He was later diagnosed with a brain tumor and once it was removed his personality came back somewhat to his old self. Unfortunately his health rapidly deteriorated from that point and he passed away I believe from complications related to the tumor. Having seen it first hand I can attest to there can being a change in a persons behaviours. I really do miss Chuck. RIP
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
fyrfytr310

Post by fyrfytr310 »

Not a tumor but still related: My wife worked with someone who had a sinus infection spread to her brain (only known after autopsy). She took a few days off work to address the sinus infection, thought it was beat, got off the antibiotics (not wise unfortunately) and returned to work. Over the next few days, she developed symptoms not unlike Alzheimer's or dementia, that rapidly got worse. To the point she got lost making the 2 block trip from the office to her house. Ultimately, she ended up getting taken to the hospital by family where she suddenly passed in the lobby.

The brain will do funny things when unwelcome entities develop within.
-Mike

NRA Life Member

"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom? Congress shall have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the People."
Tench Coxe
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Sevens »

:lol: I don't (too often) question a moderator (especially my favorite moderator ;)) but man, it's horribly horribly difficult for me to swallow the idea of keeping it classy. I mean, it's not like I'm driving off a bridge and leaving a young lady for dead... oops..
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

Sevens wrote::lol: I don't (too often) question a moderator (especially my favorite moderator ;)) but man, it's horribly horribly difficult for me to swallow the idea of keeping it classy. I mean, it's not like I'm driving off a bridge and leaving a young lady for dead... oops..
LOL yeah...let's all walk home and crawl into bed to sleep it off...we can call police and report it in the morning.
Give em' Hell Pike!!!