man who claimed self defense in shooting at home is charged

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

man who claimed self defense in shooting at home is charged

Post by M-Quigley »

http://www.whio.com/news/local/hamilton ... K7nveoOFJ/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.journal-news.com/news/crime- ... L0TaaYb9K/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Man alleged another man, whom he owed money to, threatened him with a gun, and during a struggle the other man was shot.
Gramps
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: man who claimed self defense in shooting at home is char

Post by Gramps »

Not much to make any judgements on my part in the articles.
Bet there is a LOT more not released to the public yet.
Gramps

Follower of Christ. Love and protect my wife, kids and grand kids..

* TRUMP 2020 *
> No Masks On This Face | All Lives Matter | It's Okay To Be White <
fyrfytr310

Re: man who claimed self defense in shooting at home is char

Post by fyrfytr310 »

2 things:

1. I wonder why HPD needed assistance from Trenton PD? Not like it was on the border or anything. Maybe the departed was from there and part of a related investigation? Anyway...
2. Butler County isn't exactly firearm, CHL or self defense unfriendly. If there was an indictment, I'd be willing to bet the case is pretty solid against the shooter. I'll be interested to see more.
-Mike

NRA Life Member

"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom? Congress shall have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the People."
Tench Coxe