"Most Armed Man in America" 3,000 weapons

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

"Most Armed Man in America" 3,000 weapons

Post by bignflnut »

IN a country where it is believed there are two guns for every resident – one pistol-packing American is doing his bit to bump up the averages.

Mel Bernstein – known as the Dragon Man – has earned the title the ‘most armed man in the US’ and has a frightening 3,000 weapons in his collection – and that doesn’t include the tanks.

SNIP

“Today we’re going to explain why they call me the most armed man in America,” Mr Bernstein said in his weapons tour video.

Directing the camera to a room packed with hundreds of firearms, he said: “Look at these machine guns, everything works, fully operational.

“I have almost 200 of them in my name. I don’t think anyone in the US has that many guns in their name.

“I have weapons so big I can’t even shoot them.”
For a guy with that kind of collection, you'd think he'd spring for better ear protection. (Harbor Freight specials)

God Bless him.

When people ask why you need more than one anything, ask how many undergarments they own and why they need so many.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
BEAR!

Re: "Most Armed Man in America" 3,000 weapons

Post by BEAR! »

A friend and I were recently talking about a new pistol he wanted when his wife interrupted and asked "how many guns does a guy need?", I replied "how many purses does a woman need?".... she dropped the subject. :mrgreen:
NRA Endowment Member
OFCC Member

"Life is tough, its even tougher when you're stupid"- John Wayne

http://theoldtimeway.blogspot.com/
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

"... a frightening 3000..." The writer should have used the word enviable instead of frightening.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
ArmedAviator

Post by ArmedAviator »

Second time I ever went shooting (first time with anything more than a pistol) was at Dragon Man's outdoor range. My older USAF cousin brought me there and it was awesome. The shop did indeed have working tanks, Browning 50-cal machine guns, everything you could legally own in some way shape or form.
Good luck and stand fast, true Patriots.
TDwin
WestonDon
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WestonDon »

The man is an inspiration for us all. :D
I believe in American exceptianalism
Fear the government that fears your guns
NRA endowment life member
TSiWRX
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by TSiWRX »

schmieg wrote:"... a frightening 3000..." The writer should have used the word enviable instead of frightening.
Seriously.

I just want a play-date with the guy! :lol:
Allen - Shaker Heights, Ohio
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by catfish86 »

Would he be interested in adopting a 50yo accountant as his son?
God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Carrying a gun is a right, not a crime.

Gun control is racist.
dl1911
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by dl1911 »

catfish86 wrote:Would he be interested in adopting a 50yo accountant as his son?
Or a 52 year old IT person who could help him catalog everything he has!
Dale
1911 & IDPA Fan(atic), SIG Fan, and fan of less common calibers