Toledo man has unintended discharge to groin area

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

Toledo man has unintended discharge to groin area

Post by M-Quigley »

My original title was "Toledo man has unintended discharge in pants", but after reading it was afraid it might be misinterpreted. :roll:

http://www.wtol.com/story/35370757/man- ... out-of-car" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
scottb
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Toledo man has unintended discharge to groin area

Post by scottb »

Police found a bullet hole in his driver's seat; the gun was found behind the garbage can
I wonder why he tried to hide the gun?
“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”― George Carlin
Face

Post by Face »

- I did a search for the name - if it was the correct one, he has a mile long rap sheet.
Totally useless, waste of space, irrelevant, sig.
techmike
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by techmike »

And folk say we don't know how to have fun in Toledo. A rap sheet you say? Is that some kind of music notation system? :roll:
"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788
dingode

Post by dingode »

Rumor is he's a dealer and a pimp. I'm guessing he will no longer be trying out the wares of one of his two professions.
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

M-Quigley wrote:My original title was "Toledo man has unintended discharge in pants", but after reading it was afraid it might be misinterpreted. :roll:
(Little blue pill joke here)
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798