15 year old boy shot and killed by police in Texas

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

deanimator

Re: 15 year old boy shot and killed by police in Texas

Post by deanimator »

catfish86 wrote:An altogether too rare incident where a police officer who was trigger happy was held to account. A lot of situations where cops are fully justified but there are those badge bullies in the crowd that try to use the rest as their cover. Idiot, evidence clearly showed nobody was endangered by these kids driving a car. Who knows what was really in this guys head when he shot into a car full of people with a rifle.
To hear the unions tell it, if you prosecute cops for ANY violent crime, never mind murder, there's going to be a veritable Katyn massacre of cops.

Their narrative and that of Black Lives Matter are uncannily similar. Only the members of the untouchable classes they seek to create differ. Both seek to create a sort of colonialist right of extraterritoriality for their constituents.
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: 15 year old boy shot and killed by police in Texas

Post by catfish86 »

For the Black Lives Matter crowd, they only riot in support of thugs who truly deserved a Darwin award. No sympathy with them. The truly bad shoots of decent citizens get no attention from them.
God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Carrying a gun is a right, not a crime.

Gun control is racist.