Man takes Joe Bidens gun advice, gets arrested

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

Man takes Joe Bidens gun advice, gets arrested

Post by M-Quigley »

http://www.kwqc.com/content/news/Attemp ... 77163.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No word yet on whether the former Vice President will testify in his defense. :roll:

Legal charges or not, if it was me I can't see wasting two good shotgun shells if they were already running away anyway. (but then I'm cheap like that :mrgreen: )
Bianchi?

Re: Man takes Joe Bidens gun advice, gets arrested

Post by Bianchi? »

From the article...
Wagner grabbed a shotgun and confronted several people on his porch. When they saw the gun, police say they ran from the home. Wagner told police he shot off a round in the air as they were running away and another when they got into a vehicle in the alley and sped off.
If I recall correctly, this isn't the first time that the "Joe Biden Defense" has landed someone in hot water.
I've had consistently good results with ether.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Well, typically a "discharge in city limits" is a fine, no jail time. Probably get charged by the incident, not each individual shot. Might as well get your money's worth if you're doing something dumb.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by catfish86 »

http://qcrpa.org/Forms/Iowa/Davenport%2 ... 208-12.pdf

From my reading of the city ordinance, if he does another "public nuisance" act or does it again he could be fined up to $100 and get 30 days in jail. Probably a warning citation or they may have considered three shots as doing it twice. Considering the burglary I doubt anything more than a fine.
God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Carrying a gun is a right, not a crime.

Gun control is racist.