Carjacker with airsoft gun twarted by stick shift

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

Carjacker with airsoft gun twarted by stick shift

Post by M-Quigley »

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ss ... t_home_pop" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- An 18-year-old man accused of committing three armed carjackings in a 10-day span was arrested because he didn't know how to drive stick shift, according to court records.

:lol:
He committed two armed carjackings in one hour on Feb. 21, police said.

He and a 17-year-old boy approached a woman getting out of her car about 9:30 p.m. in the parking lot of Walgreen's pharmacy on Lorain Avenue and Rocky River Drive. The teen put an airsoft pellet gun to the woman's side and said: "Hold up, you know what time it is," according to court records.
He's lucky that the answer for that woman to that statement wasn't Time to get out my own gun and use it.
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Carjacker with airsoft gun twarted by stick shift

Post by WY_Not »

Getting to the point where I'm sad that it wasn't. Now we'll have to feed and house this waste of space.
M-Quigley wrote:He's lucky that the answer for that woman to that statement wasn't Time to get out my own gun and use it.
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Behold, a youth with perseverance!

If at first you don't succeed...
...get back on the horse

Now he needs someone to teach him a skill that can earn him a wage in a legal career path.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
Bianchi?

Post by Bianchi? »

And people ask me "Why'd you buy a stick?"...
I've had consistently good results with ether.
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

Bianchi? wrote:And people ask me "Why'd you buy a stick?"...
Because of that my wife has never driven my car! :D
Abandon ye all HOPE!
curmudgeon3

Post by curmudgeon3 »

City drivers caused the GMC stock to spike upward when GM introduced their 'Hydraglide' transmission.
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

WY_Not wrote:Getting to the point where I'm sad that it wasn't. Now we'll have to feed and house this waste of space.
M-Quigley wrote:He's lucky that the answer for that woman to that statement wasn't Time to get out my own gun and use it.
I don't know anything about the judges or the justice system in Cleveland. If it's anything like Chicago, he won't be fed and housed long. :roll: