Defining Deadly Weapons (Warning: Nasty)

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Defining Deadly Weapons (Warning: Nasty)

Post by bignflnut »

A Florida woman was arrested last night after she pelted a cop with a “wet” used tampon, which a police report characterized as a “deadly weapon.”

SNIP to END of Story

Fields was charged with aggravated battery on a law enforcement officer, a felony. The crime was carried out, a criminal complaint notes, “by use of a deadly weapon, to-wit: a used tampon.”
The story goes downhill in the middle.

A) Does someone need a license to carry said "deadly weapon"?
A1) Can only government officials be trusted with these "weapons"?
B) Anything can be used as a projectile, and if you want to call that a weapon, I guess...
C) #BanEverything
D) Some complained about Trump using the term "Nasty" regarding women. (Does the shoe fit?)
D1)Somebody get Ashley Judd's comment.

On a serious note, if a concealed weapons charge can be given to every menstruating woman, isn't it time to consider repealing that code?
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Defining Deadly Weapons (Warning: Nasty)

Post by Cruiser »

Its the blood that made it a weapon!
Abandon ye all HOPE!
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WY_Not »

Send her to Gitmo. Terrorist use of a biological weapon.
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

saw another story today where a Mississippi fast food worker spit and put menstrual blood on a sandwich for a drive thru customer.. Some people are absolutely nasty.
http://amp1037.cbslocal.com/2017/01/24/ ... rs-burger/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Samuel faces a felony charge and up to five years in prison after she allegedly smeared saliva and menstrual blood on a cheeseburger which she handed to a customer.
Co-worker told her mother and that's how she was busted.

I wonder if the customer even suspected. Makes me gag just thinking about it. :(
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
Sasquatch.45

Post by Sasquatch.45 »

'Father…
Forgive me...
I am about to sin...'
:twisted:

Cruiser wrote:Its the blood that made it a weapon!
This only proves the immediate need for stringent, knee jerk reaction in the form of long overdue common sense Tampon-Control!!!

If we fail to take immediate action...BLOOD WILL FLOW IN THE STREETS!!! :twisted:

Keep in mind... The nefarious Feminine Hygiene Industry, (AKA, The F.H.I.) will be taking insidious steps to romanticize the use of these lethal new threats to our community in the eyes of the nation's youth.
We have a tough fight ahead of us...there are so many variants of this deadly new weapon system, and there are so many companies pushing this product onto our unsuspecting youth...
Not to mention a completely un-regulated inport industry that is flooding our streets with a mountain of cheaply produced readilly available corded Cotton 'death-crammers'.

In a recent Three-hundred and seventy Trillion dollar government study, the CDC determined that tampons were available in every neighborhood, cheeply, and virtually unregulated. As one sassy teen girl recently bragged "They're everywhere. If I need a fix, I can walk in to virtually any store, and even most gas stations... And as long as your tall enough to reach up and place Em' on the counter, they WILL sell em' to you. They are in every neighborhood, in every town... I mean, they are... Like... Like EVERYWHERE!!

Understandably, CDC officials are very disturbed by these findings, but they are not taking it laying down. As one senior official commented, "These preliminarily study's have given us a peek at the problem... To further understand the nature of the beast we are dealing with, further in-depth studies will be necessary to get a broad enough survey of results so that we can cherry pick them to present the narrative that we wish to advance".

From the sneaky, ultra-slim variety that gang-stah'-girls take undetectably into our schools, and sell cheaply, (passing them under bathroom stalls), to the high-capacity super absorbancy Assault-Tampons marketed in cheeply produced, ultra slick plastic applicators that a girl can use all day without stopping to reload.
Since they don't have metal barrels, They are completely undetectable by mental detectors!!!

The terror of it all...There is absolutely no place in a civilized society for these products! None!
Ask any guy you know, and he will tell you, They have absolutely zero sporting purpose!!!.
And another thing... Tampon free zones..We must have them.... At least a thousand feet from our schools...
And licenses... To own, use, transport and carry concealed... With user ID-cards (T.O.I. card) for girls in California, New York, Massachusetts... And what about micro stamping, so we can track weapons found abandoned at crime scenes.
Taxes!!! We can tax this industry to death.... And Lawsuits... And... And... And........Hands-on TRAINING REQUIREMENTS...
YESSS!!! ... The minimum requirements to be hammered out by Anthony Wiener and Hillery Clinton, With Bill Clinton providing observation and oversight....
The time to act is now. As the powerfull F.H.I. lobby seems to have the popular support of the ignorant masses... We can use back door deals with UN treaties, executive orders, public (Re-)education initives, and EPA regulations to counter the will of American....
No law of prohibition ever prevented a crime of violence, They simply provide a framework for punishment for those who fail to commit suicide after going postal.

The devil never made me do anything…However, he did have a couple of really cool ideals…
Sasquatch.45

Post by Sasquatch.45 »

Some how I accidently posted an unfinished rough draft during the revision process, and I am not sure how to remove it...
Any advice?
No law of prohibition ever prevented a crime of violence, They simply provide a framework for punishment for those who fail to commit suicide after going postal.

The devil never made me do anything…However, he did have a couple of really cool ideals…
Mustang380gal
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Mustang380gal »

I took care of it.
RIFLEWOMAN, wife of a RIFLEMAN, mom of 9, NRA life member, OFCC Patron member!
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Sas45
Thank you for that rant.
How absurd it all is.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

When asked by her teacher if she brought enough for everyone, she said, "Enough for the girls."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUoXGr26_Rs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Game 1 of the Stanley Cup was interrupted by a bizarre act of a fan throwing large catfish on to the ice. Jacob Waddell, 36, is charged in the incident though one of the charges may surprise you.

SNIP

Waddell was removed and then criminally charged. Two charges make abundant sense: disorderly conduct and disrupting a meeting. However he was also charged with possession of an instrument of crime.
So, next time you pay for your permission from the costumed officials to catch this freshwater instrument of crime, advise non-CHL friends that they should apply for a CHL so that they can carry their catfish home.

Huh?

#BanEverything

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

The death toll has been revised higher: Now, at least four officers have died from wounds sustained during Thursday's knife attack, according to RT.

In further new information, police believe the attacker may have used a ceramic knife to evade detection from metal detectors.

A man armed with a knife managed to infiltrate Paris police headquarters Thursday morning and go on a stabbing spree during which several officers were seriously injured, and at least one killed, according to local media reports cited by RT.
Ceramic Knives? Man. Can we ban ceramics and make our toilets out of other materials?
Evil Ceramic?

BAN THAT