Victory!!!!!!

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

High Power

Re: Victory!!!!!!

Post by High Power »

gilly32 wrote:When I was watching some of the videos that HighPower posted earlier in the thread, I came across this, and found it very entertaining....

The Biggest Media Meltdowns to Trump's Win

https://youtu.be/UtJvYdX4GKM

***There are a couple of clips that may be NSFW***
We should not underestimate these cockroaches. We can laugh now but they are not moving out of the country as they had promised.

They have another 2 years until the next house election. There are also 33 Senate seats up for reelection in 2018; 8 of them are republican. There are also 36 gubernatorial seats up for reelection in two years. Watch for them to come back with a vengeance and try to destroy those republicans up for reelection in 2018.

They are just like cockroaches. You don't see what they are doing during the day but they are still there and come out when you are asleep to do their dirty work.

I laughed at the videos for a while but not anymore. Anyone who's studied military history knows that after winning an objective the victor has to be ready for an enemy counter-attack. I'd be willing to bet everyone here that they are already planning a counter attack. They are done crying and are already moving on the next phase. We need to stop laughing and get ready for a counter-attack even though it's a couple of years away.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
Werz
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Werz »

deanimator wrote:
schmieg wrote:I thought Wolf Blitzer was going to break into tears on election night.
I believe that somebody put together a sort of "highlight reel" of such things. Hilarious, I imagine...
I must admit that there is an irresistibly delicious schadenfreude which can be derived from watching the smarmy arrogance of certain celebrities melt into fear and loathing.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
-- Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon
"Remember that protecting our gun rights still boils down to keeping a majority in the electorate, and that our daily activities can have the impact of being ambassadors for the gun culture ..."
-- BobK
Open carry is a First Amendment exercise.
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

And don't forget the positive side...the shelves are overstocked with the greatest gun lube there is:

MyWifeSaidYes
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

High Power wrote:
gilly32 wrote:When I was watching some of the videos that HighPower posted earlier in the thread, I came across this, and found it very entertaining....

The Biggest Media Meltdowns to Trump's Win

https://youtu.be/UtJvYdX4GKM

***There are a couple of clips that may be NSFW***
We should not underestimate these cockroaches. We can laugh now but they are not moving out of the country as they had promised.

They have another 2 years until the next house election. There are also 33 Senate seats up for reelection in 2018; 8 of them are republican. There are also 36 gubernatorial seats up for reelection in two years. Watch for them to come back with a vengeance and try to destroy those republicans up for reelection in 2018.

They are just like cockroaches. You don't see what they are doing during the day but they are still there and come out when you are asleep to do their dirty work.

I laughed at the videos for a while but not anymore. Anyone who's studied military history knows that after winning an objective the victor has to be ready for an enemy counter-attack. I'd be willing to bet everyone here that they are already planning a counter attack. They are done crying and are already moving on the next phase. We need to stop laughing and get ready for a counter-attack even though it's a couple of years away.
Barry IS NOT leaving Washington and IS going back into community organizing. They WILL be back with a vengeance. No time for complacency.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

Werz wrote:I must admit that there is an irresistibly delicious schadenfreude which can be derived from watching the smarmy arrogance of certain celebrities melt into fear and loathing.
Couldn't agree more. On Election Day, I decided I was not going to use the TV or radio at all...I resigned myself to waking up the next morning and learning that Hillary had won. Now, after watching all the Youtube videos of absolutely crushed Hillary fans...I wish I'd stayed up into the wee hours glued to the TV. If someone were to produce a compilation DvD titled "Election 2016", I'd gladly buy it. :D
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

Werz wrote:I must admit that there is an irresistibly delicious schadenfreude which can be derived from watching the smarmy arrogance of certain celebrities melt into fear and loathing.
To put the Nazi reference back in its proper context, it's like watching captured Hitler Youths crying, as they wait for their ride to the POW camp.
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by catfish86 »

I sat down about 830 and started flipping through the electoral map and looking at counties. I pulled up the last poll map. I then realized that Trump very much might win. Then I soon became convinced. It was how soon the vote was in for the cities but delayed in the hinterlands. Typically the hinterlands count the few hundred/thousand votes, but the fact these weren't in yet told me something wasn't "normal". Yes, the guy in Guernsey County with no job and no hope had enough. Although whites voted overwhelmingly for Trump ITS NOT RACE ITS THE ECONOMY!
God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Carrying a gun is a right, not a crime.

Gun control is racist.
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

catfish86 wrote:Although whites voted overwhelmingly for Trump ITS NOT RACE ITS THE ECONOMY!
No, no, you don't understand.

People didn't CARE whether they had jobs (or insurance). They were just RACISTS... who voted against a WEALTHY WHITE WOMAN with a history of anti-Semitic and racist remarks.

To paraphrase a popular UFO meme, "I'm not saying it's racists... but it's racists."
ArmedAviator

Post by ArmedAviator »

It's sexism. You didn't vote for Hillary because you're a sexist, woman hating, full on rapist.

:roll:

I wanted to slap so many people who said "I'm voting for Hillary because she'll be the first woman President." Why not vote for someone because they will be the best President out of the options, of which she most certainly was not?

But oh well. "We" got the helm for now....
Good luck and stand fast, true Patriots.
TDwin
High Power

Post by High Power »

ArmedAviator wrote:It's sexism. You didn't vote for Hillary because you're a sexist, woman hating, full on rapist.

:roll:

I wanted to slap so many people who said "I'm voting for Hillary because she'll be the first woman President." Why not vote for someone because they will be the best President out of the options, of which she most certainly was not?

But oh well. "We" got the helm for now....
Just as bad are the people (even the POTUS) that are claiming that BHO is the first African-American or black President. He is not.

He is the first bi-racial president unless you believe one of the stump orators for John Adams that said Thomas Jefferson was "the son of a half-breed Indian squaw, sired by a Virginia mulatto father, as was well known in the neighborhood where he was raised, wholly on hoe-cake (made of course-ground Southern corn), bacon, and hominy, with an occasional change of fricasseed bullfrog, for which abominable reptiles he had acquired a taste during his residence among the French in Paris, to whom there could be no question he would sell his country at the first offer made to him cash down, should he be elected to fill the Presidential chair."

If that quote is to be believed then Thomas Jefferson takes the title of first bi-racial president.

PS: I'm not trying to be racist. There is nothing wrong with being bi-racial. I agree with ArmedAviator that we should vote for the person that we believe would be the BEST president not because of their sex or the color of their skin.
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

glocksmith wrote:
Couldn't agree more. On Election Day, I decided I was not going to use the TV or radio at all...I resigned myself to waking up the next morning and learning that Hillary had won. Now, after watching all the Youtube videos of absolutely crushed Hillary fans...I wish I'd stayed up into the wee hours glued to the TV. If someone were to produce a compilation DvD titled "Election 2016", I'd gladly buy it. :D
The bolded is the way I thought also. I did however out of curiosity check out the incoming real results (not the pundits predictions) for Florida and Ohio. When I saw those numbers, I realized it wasn't going to be all sunshine and rainbows for Hillary. I didn't continuously follow the results during the evening, just checked back from time to time, followed it more continuously after 11. I was up when Trump gave his speech, but that was it. Although I didn't take any joy in Trump winning, I was glad to see Hillary lose, considering her stand on the 2nd amendment and gun legislation, SCOTUS, and some other issues. For me Clinton and Stein were the worst of the ones running. If she had been allowed to nominate SCOTUS judges in 4 years the bill or rights might not have worth the paper it was printed on.
High Power

Post by High Power »

Worse than the cry-babies who whine are the liberals who are supposedly full of love and compassion that call for the elimination of anyone who disagrees with them. They have used every dirty trick in politics and the courtroom to eliminate conservatives and the values we hold dear to our hearts.

They are the ones who like to label us as hate-mongers, killers, racists and intolerant. Yet when they are the ones that advocate our extermination there is nothing wrong or hypocritical about that. Like I have said before, we can stop laughing now. If they ever get in power, they will make sure that we never come back again.
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

High Power wrote:Worse than the cry-babies who whine are the liberals who are supposedly full of love and compassion that call for the elimination of anyone who disagrees with them. They have used every dirty trick in politics and the courtroom to eliminate conservatives and the values we hold dear to our hearts.

They are the ones who like to label us as hate-mongers, killers, racists and intolerant. Yet when they are the ones that advocate our extermination there is nothing wrong or hypocritical about that. Like I have said before, we can stop laughing now. If they ever get in power, they will make sure that we never come back again.
To "Mr." Shannon:
Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

I think this is my favorite image from this past election... Election results by county

https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=48100980" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

Naturally my home county had to be blue :roll:
Give em' Hell Pike!!!