Sons of Guns Will Hayden arrested

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Tweed Ring

Re: Sons of Guns Will Hayden arrested

Post by Tweed Ring »

Perhaps the gentleman can find gain at the annual rodeo...
Six Shooter

Post by Six Shooter »

That makes more sense.

I am not familiar with the penal system. :)
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

Compared to Angola, the Ohio prisons are a day at the beach...
Six Shooter

Post by Six Shooter »

JediSkipdogg wrote:
Tweed Ring wrote:If the man is found guilty, he will not be well received at Angola, not by staff nor by scamps.
Either case I think his firearm business just took a huge dive.
If I remember correctly, he (and his daughter) lost their FFL. Other employees, then became the ones with the license.

2 of them left (Vince and Flem) and spun off their own businesses after that. Too much "reality TV" nonsense.

That's why my initial reaction was, it was a stunt. "Flem" has some cool youtube videos.
Klingon00

Post by Klingon00 »

Tweed Ring wrote:Compared to Angola, the Ohio prisons are a day at the beach...
Vince chimed in with his 2¢ on FB:
Vince Knuckles: I hate to get involved in this back and form **** talk circus of those who only know the media story but I was told my name was on here. Here is the God's honest truth right here: there's so much solid evidence that i don't need 12 people to convince me he's guilty. Testimony from 2 victims and one unrelated and unbiased witness who has passed 2 polygraphs is more than enough. You guys will never see a trial. This carries a death sentence in Louisiana and he's gonna have to plead. If it goes to trial it will not be a grand affair. It will be two weeks of solid evidence followed by not a single defense witness unless he takes the stand and believe me.... The man can't give a solid TV one liner without 5 takes. I wanted so bad for the initial arrest to be bull****. I knew it would ruin so much if it was true. But I won't defend a guilty man just because I wish it wasn't true.
Ouch...
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

I've never seen the show but it looks like it should be Vince Buckles?
Due to the flood of messages about recent events regarding one of my former Sons Of Guns cast mates and the TMZ report that Sons Of Guns has been cancelled, I would like to make a brief statement to the supporters of my company and fans of the show. While I have heard nothing official, I can only assume the show is no more. Both Discovery and Jupiter Entertainment have been great companies to work with for the last 4 years and I will miss working with them on TV projects. As far the allegations against a former cast member of the show are concerned, we really have nothing to say besides it is a horrific situation that we as a company or as individuals have nothing to do with and no control over. We will move forward as we have for the last 3 years concentrating on the things we can control, not on the things we can't. - Vincent Buckles 08/27/2014
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
Six Shooter

Post by Six Shooter »

pirateguy191 wrote:I've never seen the show but it looks like it should be Vince Buckles?
And Flem.

http://acadianagw.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThegunnersVault" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Klingon00

Post by Klingon00 »

I obviously don't watch the show much either. I'm just forwarding a forward from social media... take it with a grain of salt I guess. :oops:
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

I use to watch it but gave up HAYDEN started looking like he was about to have a heart attack....one grouchy and mean self centered ready to flip out dude...
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

carmen fovozzo wrote:I use to watch it but gave up HAYDEN started looking like he was about to have a heart attack....one grouchy and mean self centered ready to flip out dude...
Since he works with firearms all day long, I wonder what he does to relieve stress?

Oh, wait... :oops:
MyWifeSaidYes
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Mr. Glock »

MyWifeSaidYes wrote:
carmen fovozzo wrote:I use to watch it but gave up HAYDEN started looking like he was about to have a heart attack....one grouchy and mean self centered ready to flip out dude...
Since he works with firearms all day long, I wonder what he does to relieve stress?

Oh, wait... :oops:

Your post is now in the running for worst joke post of the year :lol:
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
OHIOSTEVE

Post by OHIOSTEVE »

I kinda liked the show... never liked him or his whiney son in law..... I also could not stand AMERICAN GUNS.. a rich guy with a plastic wife and spoiled kids. I always thought his daughter dressed very age inappropriate also... oh well someone likes the shows.
Curzyk

Post by Curzyk »

OHIOSTEVE wrote:I kinda liked the show... never liked him or his whiney son in law..... I also could not stand AMERICAN GUNS.. a rich guy with a plastic wife and spoiled kids. I always thought his daughter dressed very age inappropriate also... oh well someone likes the shows.
I liked American Guns better than Sons of Guns simply because there seemed to be more focus on guns that were not so ridiculous.
Pecker

Post by Pecker »

OHIOSTEVE wrote:I kinda liked the show... never liked him or his whiney son in law..... I also could not stand AMERICAN GUNS.. a rich guy with a plastic wife and spoiled kids. I always thought his daughter dressed very age inappropriate also... oh well someone likes the shows.

You don't think it's smart to put your 17 year old daughter in short shorts and low cut tight tops and parade her around for ratings? This is the reality TV era...whatever it takes to have a TV show (end sarcasm)
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

Pecker.....I'm here to inform you that this is normal 17 year old girls apparel. If they have it, they have it...or haven't you noticed...?
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens