Sons of Guns Will Hayden arrested

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

elad

Sons of Guns Will Hayden arrested

Post by elad »

Sons of Guns Will Hayden arrested for rape of 12 year old daughter.

The East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff's Office says Hayden was arrested Tuesday on a charge accusing him of raping a child. His bond was set at $250,000. He was already facing child molestation and aggravated crime against nature charges stemming from his Aug. 9 arrest.

Discovery Channel spokeswoman Laurie Goldberg said in an emailed statement Wednesday that production of the show was halted and the series canceled due to "the serious and horrific nature of the charges" against Hayden.

Many reports here: https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=Will ... ORM=MSNBPN" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun" Wayne LaPierre
elad

Re: Sons of Guns Will Hayden arrested

Post by elad »

Things are getting worse for him, Red Jacket has completely removed him from the company.
"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun" Wayne LaPierre
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

I never did like him.
Abandon ye all HOPE!
Six Shooter

Post by Six Shooter »

elad wrote:Things are getting worse for him, Red Jacket has completely removed him from the company.
So far, he has only been convicted by the internet.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/165455 ... ml&page=11" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Aren't a lot of posts here, hinged on innocence (without the presumption of guilt) ?
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

Presumption of innocence, etc. But, if he’s found to be a tree jumper, then I hope he is slam dunked into a cell.

There is only one sure cure for pedophilia.
Six Shooter

Post by Six Shooter »

Tweed Ring wrote:Presumption of innocence, etc. But, if he’s found to be a tree jumper, then I hope he is slam dunked into a cell.

And, there has never been a (disgruntled) female, trying to capitalize on a (financial) situation.
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

Please allow me to revise my remarks:

Presumption of innocence, DUE PROCESS, etc. But, if he’s found to be a tree jumper, then I hope he is slam dunked into a cell.

Six Shooter

Post by Six Shooter »

Tweed Ring wrote:Presumption of innocence, DUE PROCESS, etc. But, if he’s found to be a tree jumper, then I hope he is slam dunked into a cell.

Six Shooter wrote:And, there has never been a (disgruntled) female, trying to capitalize on a (financial) situation.

Reality.

Time will tell.
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

I’ve known/know lots of child molesters. I’ve never known any who claimed they were sent to durance vile because a female dropped them into a cell for financial reasons. Of course, the ones I know are clearly criminal underclass scum.

Do you have any sources which proclaim this man has been falsely accused?
Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

Only his own claims in an interview regarding the initial arrest on Aug 9th.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/11/sons-of-g ... lestation/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hayden tells TMZ his ex-girlfriend, and mother to one of his daughters, went to cops more than a week ago and accused him of molesting their child. He claims the woman did it in retaliation for him ending their relationship.

Hayden also says the daughter -- who he is raising with his new wife -- was interviewed by Child Protective Services and returned to his home. He says he is fully cooperating with authorities.

Will's older daughter Stephanie tells us, "There was never any impropriety in our home. He was and is a good father."
apparently the girl has changed her story now and says it's true ??

For the sake of the girl, I hope it is not true.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
nu3gawhat
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by nu3gawhat »

If you follow the thread on ARFCOM, multiple people in their family/circle are now speaking out about it. It appears as if he had molested his older Daughter in the past as well. It really doesn't look good for him imo.
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Mr. Glock »

I read in the most recent Guns magazine that Mossberg was developing a line of guns in conjunction with him. Hope they haven't made them yet. I'm not sure you could even give away "Child Molester Special Edition" guns.
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Difficult to think that a 12 year old daughter would set the honeytrap. (Doesn't sound like much of a defense)

Tweed Ring mentioned only one sure cure...and it's a proper one...hence the jury needs to be certain beyond a reasonable doubt.
Last edited by bignflnut on Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
Werz
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Werz »

nu3gawhat wrote:If you follow the thread on ARFCOM, multiple people in their family/circle are now speaking out about it. It appears as if he had molested his older Daughter in the past as well. It really doesn't look good for him imo.
This is quite common. Once one victim has disclosed, it is not uncommon for members of the extended family and former associates to disclose sexual abuse that happened 20+ years ago. Many do not want to be involved in the prosecution, nor do they want their identities revealed; they just want to make it known, "Yeah, he did it to me, too."
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
-- Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon
"Remember that protecting our gun rights still boils down to keeping a majority in the electorate, and that our daily activities can have the impact of being ambassadors for the gun culture ..."
-- BobK
Open carry is a First Amendment exercise.
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

Never watched a single espisode. It is a CRAP show - just like most every thing else on Discovery, History, TLC etc. etc. :mrgreen:
Give em' Hell Pike!!!