Sons of Guns Will Hayden arrested

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Face

Re: Sons of Guns Will Hayden arrested

Post by Face »

More like 13 - or younger.
carmen fovozzo wrote:Pecker.....I'm here to inform you that this is normal 17 year old girls apparel. If they have it, they have it...or haven't you noticed...?
Totally useless, waste of space, irrelevant, sig.
drc

Post by drc »

there is "alledgedly" (because we don't have a time machine to look into the past) another non-family victim that has come forward, describing what happened to her in the past

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... p=features" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Klingon00

Post by Klingon00 »

Stephanie is going to appear on Dr. Phil to discuss her Alleged Rape:

http://tv.msn.com/tv/episode/dr-phil/so ... nk-driver/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Naticarry

Post by Naticarry »

Klingon00 wrote:Stephanie is going to appear on Dr. Phil to discuss her Alleged Rape:

http://tv.msn.com/tv/episode/dr-phil/so ... nk-driver/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This seems pretty distasteful to me. If she wants to tell her story, tell it in court. This feels like she isn't ready to give up the tv show spot light.
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by catfish86 »

How would you like to go on TV and tell everyone your father molested yout? When you have been forced to hold a secret for so long and then you see the person busted doing it to others, you feel a need to make a forceful statement. Dr Phil is the most likely to appropriately handle this. It is typical for pedophiles to serially move on as previous victims age out. For this, among other reasons, the average pedophile has a victim list of over 100 during their lifetime. It is also not surprising that she initially defended him. Kidnapped girls Jaycee Dugard and Elizabeth Smart initially denied their identity when confronted by police. Kidnapped boy Shaun Hornbeck lived as his abductor's son for 4 years. There is a whole syndrome/laundry list why this type of secret is kept. One of the reactions once the lid is blown and beyond a victim's control is to tell the secret. There is a saying that you are as sick as your secrets. This has made her sick for a long time and outing the secret can be part of her healing process. Good for her, I wish her well and I support her.

It is also apparent that the second set of charges was from a third girl in the household.
God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Carrying a gun is a right, not a crime.

Gun control is racist.
Kremlin_Joe

Post by Kremlin_Joe »

Curzyk wrote:
OHIOSTEVE wrote:I kinda liked the show... never liked him or his whiney son in law..... I also could not stand AMERICAN GUNS.. a rich guy with a plastic wife and spoiled kids. I always thought his daughter dressed very age inappropriate also... oh well someone likes the shows.
I liked American Guns better than Sons of Guns simply because there seemed to be more focus on guns that were not so ridiculous.
Same reason I prefered Family Guns over on NatGeo. Sadly not renewed.

-KJ
"BEHAVE Komrade, or I let fly with the NUKES!"
steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by steves 50de »

elad wrote:Sons of Guns Will Hayden arrested for rape of 12 year old daughter.

The East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff's Office says Hayden was arrested Tuesday on a charge accusing him of raping a child. His bond was set at $250,000. He was already facing child molestation and aggravated crime against nature charges stemming from his Aug. 9 arrest.

Discovery Channel spokeswoman Laurie Goldberg said in an emailed statement Wednesday that production of the show was halted and the series canceled due to "the serious and horrific nature of the charges" against Hayden.

Many reports here: https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=Will ... ORM=MSNBPN" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Back from the dead,... what was the final out come in this case. :?:
Black Rifles Matter
Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

Don't know that there is an outcome yet.. Hearing pushed to Dec 2016 is the last report I see. Maybe it was moved again since there are no updated stories
https://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/08/2 ... -december/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
TJW815

Post by TJW815 »

Trial was delayed again. Now for April.

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/ ... 8f515.html
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

This nation already has one set of Kardashians, and one set of Duck Call Makers.
Eventually, (God willing) there's an over-saturation to these "TV family" dramas.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

YEah...let's hope the Bush People don't get envolved. :shock:
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
Bombarde32
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Bombarde32 »

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but the wheels of the legal system turn slowly.

Convicted.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/201 ... _hayd.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BATON ROUGE -- Former "Sons of Guns" reality TV star Will Hayden was convicted Friday of raping two girls in Louisiana. He faces a sentence of life in prison....Hayden is scheduled to be sentenced in May, but his aggravated rape conviction carries a mandatory sentence of life in prison...He also faces separate rape charges in Livingston Parish and has a trial scheduled for July.
Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

Sentencing complete
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... women.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Former reality TV star Will Hayden has been sentenced to life in prison for raping two girls in Louisiana.

The 51-year-old was sentenced on Thursday to two life sentences, plus 40 years to run consecutively, and he will not be eligible for probation, parole, or suspension of sentence.
He is also still facing two other charges - one relating to the same 15-year-old girl who testified against him, as well as his daughter, Stephanie.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

- Thomas Jefferson
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

LOL :lol:
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

Update.. yet a third life sentence.
http://www.wafb.com/story/35867207/form ... life-again" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
One-time reality TV star and founder of Red Jacket Firearms Will Hayden was given an additional life sentence last week in connection with a rape conviction.

WAFB reports that Hayden entered a plea of no contest Wednesday to rape charges in Livingston Parish and received his third life sentence, as well as 10 years for aggravated incest.

This comes on top of two other life sentences plus 40 years he was given on two counts of aggravated rape and one count of forcible rape in East Baton Rouge Parish in May.
Μολὼν λαβέ

- Thomas Paine

- Thomas Jefferson