OFCC Is Looking for Writers

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JediSkipdogg

OFCC Is Looking for Writers

Post by JediSkipdogg »

Well, kinda. I'm looking for people that would like to keep the front website fresh and full of new content. I'm looking for individuals that would like to fall into two categories....

1) A group that would like to simply do what this section does. I'm looking for people that would like to find firearm related stories (shooting, CHL, gun rights, etc) and post a one sentence description along with the website to the full story. This is going to be a sort of ticker for the main page. This group will have access to the ticker section for this specific purpose only and in general I would like only one headline per event unless two headlines have vastly differing opinions.

2) The second group is those that wish to write their own stories. They can be anything firearm related: reviews, current events, training techniques, etc. This group will not need to worry about posting thier stories. You will gain access to review forum and I will post the stories under your name.

If you are interested, please PM me your interest and I will see what I can do about getting you set up for access.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
JediSkipdogg

Re: OFCC Is Looking for Writers

Post by JediSkipdogg »

Still looking for writers. The process is extremely simple and even if you write just once a month, it'll be worth it. Articles have to be approved therefore we have an editing process in place for all articles. We strive for quality, something the mainstream media forgets about. If there's a flood of articles (which I'm hoping there is) they will be approved on a basis that allows them to all be spread out. I know we have lots of good writers out there, so let me know.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.