Duluth Officer overdoes it with a Wheelchair bound Drunk

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

tmq40

Re: Duluth Officer overdoes it with a Wheelchair bound Drunk

Post by tmq40 »

“According to the report of the officer who worked with Jouppi on the night of the incident, Jackson was a handful that night. Police were called to Jackson's unit at the San Marco Apartments at 10:09 p.m. Friday on a report that he was extremely intoxicated and had been in two fights that night. A staff member at the apartments told the officer that Jackson had been escalating his assault and violent behavior during the past month. The staff member said he talked to the two residents in the building that Jackson had fought with and neither wanted to press charges.”
Frankly, I enjoyed watching him get his butt whooped. Not saying its right but having served in the military I’ve done my share of fighting or breaking up fights with drunks over nothing. I despise the liquid courage it gives some of them and it’s been my experience the only way to take away their sting is giving them a taste of their own medicine. I have no sympathy or tolerance for a mean nasty obnoxious drunk.
"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Duluth Officer overdoes it with a Wheelchair bound Drunk

Post by carmen fovozzo »

So your a sadist.....? :twisted:
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens