Woman pulls gun on victim while having sex in a moving car

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

Woman pulls gun on victim while having sex in a moving car

Post by Bruenor »

Real life is stranger than fiction..

http://www.wtsp.com/news/watercooler/ar ... moving-car" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Investigators say Linscott got into his car and as they drove off, the victim claims she began touching him and having sex with him while he was driving.

The victim told detectives she also said she needed money and he told her he already gave her friend $120 earlier. The victim said Linscott then put a .357 Taurus revolver to his head and demanded money.

The victim grabbed the gun and a fight ensued in the moving car; he said he punched her in the head so she would release the gun.

He reportedly lost control of his car and struck a palm tree. The car then went airborne and plowed across two front yards in the 1200 block of Dewhurst Street. After the vehicle came to a rest, Linscott got out and fled the scene, leaving the gun behind.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Woman pulls gun on victim while having sex in a moving c

Post by carmen fovozzo »

Oh yeah, I believe that story........ :roll:
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
brian0918

Post by brian0918 »

I don't know why I always wonder where these sorts of crazy stories occur. The first hint at what should have been obvious came at the mention of a palm tree.
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

A smart guy could have reached over, unlatched her seat belt, then driven the car into something solid. Something very solid. Like a big tree. Or a brick wall.
SigMan

Post by SigMan »

I'm trying to imagine it in my mind but having trouble seeing how this went down. :lol:
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure. - THOMAS JEFFERSON, letter to William Stephens Smith, November 13, 1787.

You can have Freedom or Free things but not both, choose one!
muxtech

Post by muxtech »

It's all fun and games until somebody hits a palm tree. :|
The British are going! The British are going!
jabeatty

Post by jabeatty »

Tweed Ring wrote:A smart guy could have reached over, unlatched her seat belt, then driven the car into something solid. Something very solid. Like a big tree. Or a brick wall.
A smart guy wouldn't be in this situation.
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

A smart guy, driven by testosterone, and finding himself in this situation, should do exactly what I suggested.
Freddie

Post by Freddie »

Tweed Ring wrote:A smart guy could have reached over, unlatched her seat belt, then driven the car into something solid. Something very solid. Like a big tree. Or a brick wall.
I'm guessing, if they were having sex while driving, that she already wasn't buckled up.

Didn't read the link, just went off of what was posted in this thread.
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

I'm not sure what they were doing, nor am I aware of the lady's level of athleticism. I recall an Ohio LEO once used this technique in an attempt to rid himself of a spousal unit. In his case, the hunting knife to the head was, I believe, a bit much.
cabelas

Post by cabelas »

SigMan wrote:I'm trying to imagine it in my mind but having trouble seeing how this went down. :lol:

I am sure someone at the newspaper or the police department will post an MS Paint diagram . . . otherwise it really didn't happen. Guess we will have to wait for the trial.