Ohio Students for Concealed Carry Plans to Sue OSU

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Re: Ohio Students for Concealed Carry Plans to Sue OSU

Post by bignflnut »

docachna wrote:the law is the law. Don't like it - change it. Can't change it - follow it.
I propose a slogan for this suit campaign. Instead of "submit", I propose "legalize freedom".
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
wkdravenna

Post by wkdravenna »

Freedom's requires people to be responsible for themselves. There's so many anti-freedom's in place to legalize freedom you would have to so much more.
My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. - JFK
HancockCountyHAl

Post by HancockCountyHAl »

bignflnut wrote:
docachna wrote:I propose "legalize freedom".
Outstanding!
HancockCountyHaL
JmE

Post by JmE »

bignflnut wrote:I propose a slogan for this suit campaign. Instead of "submit", I propose "legalize freedom".
Ooh, that IS catchy. I like it! :D
Then, Sir, we will give them the bayonet! - Gen.Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson
It is well that war is so terrible, otherwise we should grow too fond of it. - Gen. Robert E. Lee
If we must die, we die defending our rights. - Chief Sitting Bull

Moreover, were he to return there, wouldn't he be rather bad at their game, no longer being accustomed to the darkness? - Plato