Judge in Zimmerman case disqualified

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

SigMan

Re: Judge in Zimmerman case disqualified

Post by SigMan »

When is this trial supose to start, or has that yet to be determined?
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure. - THOMAS JEFFERSON, letter to William Stephens Smith, November 13, 1787.

You can have Freedom or Free things but not both, choose one!
MFDoom

Post by MFDoom »

I was also glad to see this change. This case has too much going on so hopefully this guarantees a fair trial.
...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Know your history: The Racist Roots of Georgia's Gun Laws
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

SigMan wrote:When is this trial supose to start, or has that yet to be determined?
When he's wore out. I actually have no clue but from what I generally see if you truely fight it a trial could take anywhere from 6-12 months before it actually starts.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
SMMAssociates

Post by SMMAssociates »

(One of the most fun things I can do as Mod elsewhere is post in locked threads :D....)

What really frosts me is the chilling effect this has on people like us, even here in OH, 1400 miles away....

Locally, a little boy (8 years old) was killed in his bed the other night when a passing gang-banger decided to let off a few rounds with what has been claimed to be an "assault rifle" and/or AK-47.

As is usual, people came out of the woodwork blaming the guns....

But, if you punch the ticket of the shooter, you are taking a risk at the same sort of treatment that Zimmerman is getting.

SO, you start thinking "only for myself or my family"....

We're not the Police, and have little obligation otherwise, but here's a guy getting his life destroyed for defending himself. What happens if you defend an unknown bystander?

My first question about the report on here today about a CHL stopping a knifing was "so, when does the CHL get out of jail?" Shouldn't be that way....

Regards,
Stu.

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

(Why do those who claim to wish to protect me feel that the best way to do that is to disarm me?)

יזכר לא עד פעם