Anti-gunners and P.C.morons at it again[deaf kid's name]

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

dcludwig

Re: Anti-gunners and P.C.morons at it again

Post by dcludwig »

A little off-topic, but I remember when a libtard friend was gloating to me over the "victory" of MU changing the Miami Redskins to the Miami Redhawks. I told him, "But don't you know that Redhawk is the name a of very dangerous GUN??" He stared for a second or two, blinked, and finally said, "well, at least that isn't racist!" Yeah, maybe, but still I gave him pause...

As far as the Hunter kid. Really, what can you say? Anothering glaring example of how far we have sunk (and are sinking) as a society. Let's make sure we give him a month of Black History or Gay Rights each year and yet have him "graduating" barely able to read at an eighth grade level.
U.S. Army 1968 - 1971
5th SFGA, 1st SF
Republic of Vietnam, March 1969 to May 1971

ALWAYS be aware of the letter of the law, because THEY may not be! --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWLxPC6YKlA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bianchi?

Re: Anti-gunners and P.C.morons at it again

Post by Bianchi? »

Just remember: zero tolerance is zero intelligence. Also, it punishes the good kid far more than the actual trouble maker (not applicable in this case, but should still be noted).
I've had consistently good results with ether.