Suicide while cuffed and in back of cruiser?.?

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

xpd54

Re: Suicide while cuffed and in back of cruiser?.?

Post by xpd54 »

JediSkipdogg wrote: Also, no GSR was found on either of his hands. I wasn't aware that it would be possible for no GSR to exist especially if no cleaning has been done to the body.
They DID NOT do a GSR kit. That lab doesn't do them. PD requested it but lab wouldn't do it. Not unusual. Miami Valley Crime Lab won't either. BCI still does them.
".....in the end we must still slosh our way through the factbound morass of reasonableness."
- Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia in Scott v. Harris

The views expressed in this post are my own. They have not been reviewed or approved by my employer.

My Blog
bzink

Re: Suicide while cuffed and in back of cruiser?.?

Post by bzink »

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/22/justice/a ... f=obinsite" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now they're saying that the guy was stuffed in the cruiser uncuffed without a search FIRST. And then they learned he had a warrant so they pulled him out, searched him, cuffed him and stuffed him again.

They think he hid the phone and gun the first time he was put in the car.