Cleveland man shot in Walmart parking lot in Eastlake

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

Cleveland man shot in Walmart parking lot in Eastlake

Post by Bruenor »

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ss ... tlake.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
According to the victim, he had pulled into a parking spot and was preparing to get out of his car when a man jumped into the passenger side of the car. He demanded "everything" the victim had. Without warning, the robber shot the victim in the chest and ran away.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
curmudgeon3

Re: Cleveland man shot in Walmart parking lot in Eastlake

Post by curmudgeon3 »

Are physical descriptions in the Cleveland Plain Dealer "news"paper politically-incorrect these days ?
BobK

Post by BobK »

curmudgeon3 wrote:Are physical descriptions in the Cleveland Plain Dealer "news"paper politically-incorrect these days ?
Short answer, yes.

Check out http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0615621635/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Or google "white girl bleed a lot"
I am a: NRA Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association Life Member, Texas Firearms Coalition Gold member, OFCC Patron Member, former JFPO member (pre-SAF).

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ
More Obamination. Idiots. Can't we find an electable (R) for 2016?
muxtech

Post by muxtech »

Police are reviewing store video for more information.
I have done a lot of work on their cctv over the years at that store. They changed maintenance vendors earlier this year, so I have no inside contacts there anymore. I do know that every Walmart has the parking lot covered with cameras. Anyone can see that they are there. I'm confident that it will likely show what happened and view the suspect's vehicle if there is one.
The British are going! The British are going!