A news clip from Cleveland on gun control...

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

gaptrick
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

A news clip from Cleveland on gun control...

Post by gaptrick »

A channel 3 story and clip regarding the age old question on new gun control changes. See anyone we know in the clip?

http://www.wkyc.com/video/1775708728001 ... ntrol-laws" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Unarmed people are vulnerable people, and criminal predators prey upon them.

AWRHawkin

"A story about a bird stealing a knife from a crime scene...and we're more interested in hearing about the Canadian with a gun.
Man, we need to get lives."
MWSY
dan dan the XD40 man

Re: A news clip from Cleveland on gun control...

Post by dan dan the XD40 man »

Concealed Carry Permit

Glock 9

bullets

concealed carry permit

Federal Assault Ban ( ha )
Poop!
dynamike
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by dynamike »

hot chick loading racks while wearing a magazine carrier
Mike

I am an engineering statistician, US Submarine Veteran, avid motorcyclist, and staunch supporter of Liberty.

Ohio Director Students for Concealed Carry
Tourist
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Tourist »

Careful Mike, that’s the owner's wife and she teaches the CHL class! :wink: :lol:
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

Wow, a news station interviewed BOTH sides of a story? That's rare, and I mean rarer than gold.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
gilly32
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by gilly32 »

I love the guys in the background wiping down the "assault rifles"! :mrgreen:
"The right to keep and bear arms is rooted in both self-defense and insurance against government’s propensity toward tyranny. The right pre-existed the Constitution. Thus, the Second Amendment is not its source. The right to keep and bear arms is natural and inalienable; the Second Amendment protects it, and Congress has no legitimate power to restrict it." - Senator John Cornyn (R., Tex.), as reported in the National Review on July 4, 2016

Burma Shave
parbreaker

Post by parbreaker »

gilly32 wrote:I love the guys in the background wiping down the "assault rifles"! :mrgreen:
Me too, I noticed that right away.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington
Klingon00

Post by Klingon00 »

dan dan the XD40 man wrote: Glock 9
Everyone knows those who are the "Only ones professional enough" carry a Glock fory! :lol:
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

At 2:22 of the video the reporter says that "obama came out in favor of renewing the assault ban". I wasn't aware of this - and AFAIK Obama hasn't taken a concrete position on it. When did he come out in favor of renewing the ban...and did he publicly state this? I mustv'e missed it if he did.
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
Brian69

Post by Brian69 »

That was the same Glock 9 that my wife carries. :D
dynamike
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by dynamike »

Tourist wrote:Careful Mike, that’s the owner's wife and she teaches the CHL class! :wink: :lol:
Does she have a sister? How about her hot friends?

I know that some folks are gonna label me a pig, so I am going to make myself very clear. A woman that understands only she is ultimately responsible for her safety and takes appropriate measures is just plain awesome to me.
Mike

I am an engineering statistician, US Submarine Veteran, avid motorcyclist, and staunch supporter of Liberty.

Ohio Director Students for Concealed Carry
MrKitty

Post by MrKitty »

dan dan the XD40 man wrote:Concealed Carry Permit

Glock 9

bullets

concealed carry permit

Federal Assault Ban ( ha )

Dan, just take a deep breath! xD I started LOL'ing at Glock 9 ;D
Lead, follow, or get out of the way.
-Thomas Paine
Bianchi?

Post by Bianchi? »

Oh come on. We all know that the glock 9 is just a smaller version of the glock 7. Completely porcelain,passes through x ray machines, and costs more than the head of security at an airport makes in a month.
I've had consistently good results with ether.
BobK

Post by BobK »

glocksmith wrote:At 2:22 of the video the reporter says that "obama came out in favor of renewing the assault ban". I wasn't aware of this - and AFAIK Obama hasn't taken a concrete position on it. When did he come out in favor of renewing the ban...and did he publicly state this? I mustv'e missed it if he did.
Yes, I saw the White House press conference either Tues or Wed of this week where the Obama Administration's official position is to implement an assault weapons ban and a ban on high normal capacity magazines.
I am a: NRA Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association Life Member, Texas Firearms Coalition Gold member, OFCC Patron Member, former JFPO member (pre-SAF).

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ
More Obamination. Idiots. Can't we find an electable (R) for 2016?
wkdravenna

Post by wkdravenna »

What if there is a power outage and cell phone company's loose power. What if the Bad guy takes my phone (Happend before)

What if I can't call anyone?!? What the hell how am I supposed to see something and say something ?!?!

What if all the members of Ohio Ceasefire live in a freaking pipe dream ? What if ? Just too many of them, I am buying another xD. Those g-locks are dangerous.

All these Ohio Ceasefire folks are a mugging or carjaking, assult on a family member away from being Concealed Carriers. .
My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. - JFK