Angry Farmer......

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JediSkipdogg

Angry Farmer......

Post by JediSkipdogg »

Angry Farmer Flattens Police Cruisers With Tractor
NEWPORT, Vt. (AP) - A Vermont man, who authorities say was angry over an arrest and used his tractor to drive over seven police vehicles, is expected in court. State Police say 34-year-old Roger Pion was taken into custody in Newport on Thursday, shortly after he allegedly crushed the Orleans County sheriff's vehicles
Just too hilarious not to post. I guess he didn't think of the whole not being caught part and tractor's aren't really good at fleeing.

Maybe they need to ban tractors in Newport Vermont.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
OhioPaints

Re: Angry Farmer......

Post by OhioPaints »

Maybe there was some alcohol or something involved?

Reminds me of the time a farmer up around Wright Patterson got tired of the B-52's flying over his farm and put some rifle shots through them. This is back when they were carrying armed nukes :roll:

Ken
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

OhioPaints wrote:This is back when they were carrying armed nukes :roll:
Has he been located yet? Or his missing file closed inactive, possibly evaporated in a vehicle explosion. :lol:
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sodbuster95 »

I saw an article about this earlier today that said he targeted the wrong department and that his earlier arrest was not by the Sheriff's office. As if that mattered... :roll: :lol:
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
OhioPaints

Post by OhioPaints »

JediSkipdogg wrote:
OhioPaints wrote:This is back when they were carrying armed nukes :roll:
Has he been located yet? Or his missing file closed inactive, possibly evaporated in a vehicle explosion. :lol:
Oh they arrested him. Last I heard mentioned he was in jail. That was obviously many years ago since they were flying routine SAC missions.

Ken