Prof. School murder plot foiled, caught setting school fire

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

Prof. School murder plot foiled, caught setting school fire

Post by Bruenor »

Didn't see this posted anywhere.. Talk about a twisted individual Glad they caught him before he completed his plans.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 ... -plot.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A UC Irvine professor is accused of setting a series of fires at and around his son's high school before outlining plans in emails to kill teachers and students, Orange County prosecutors said.
In emails from April addressed to himself and his wife, Reinscheid allegedly planned to obtain firearms to murder students and administrators, commit sexual assault, burn down the school and then kill himself
Reincheid's 14-year-old son, Claas Stubbe, attended University High School. The teenager committed suicide in March, days after he was disciplined by school administrators for what Irvine Unified School District spokesman Ian Hanigan described as a "fairly minor" matter involving a theft from a student store. He was given trash pickup duty as a punishment.

Acquaintances say Reinscheid had been furious at University High School for how it handled his son's death.

"He was angry and unsatisfied with the investigation into his son's death,"
Last edited by Bruenor on Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
Tweed Ring

Re: Prof. School murder plot foiled, caught setting school f

Post by Tweed Ring »

Man didn't have a firm grasp on reality. I wonder about his background, i.e. political affiliations, etc.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Tweed Ring wrote:Man didn't have a firm grasp on reality. I wonder about his background, i.e. political affiliations, etc.
Heh heh. If this had happened at UC Berkely I'd be willing to take an uninformed guess and lay money on being correct about it! :lol:
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

Those of us on the Right are typically bludgeoned, in some connective manner, when something evil happens. Like to share the wealth.
RichN

Post by RichN »

We obviously need stricter match control laws.

I propose we require a background check and a strict one book per day limit on matches.
If you want to purchase a lighter or lighter fluid, that will require a federal license similar to the one required for automatic weapons. :D
"Those who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)
MrKitty

Post by MrKitty »

RichN wrote:We obviously need stricter match control laws.

I propose we require a background check and a strict one book per day limit on matches.
If you want to purchase a lighter or lighter fluid, that will require a federal license similar to the one required for automatic weapons. :D
Correct. Each box of matches should require a $200 tax stamp. Hopefully you don't need fire right now, we'll need at least a few months to review your application. If you want a fully automatic fire machine (lighter, other assault igniter) this will take substantially longer.
Lead, follow, or get out of the way.
-Thomas Paine