71-Year-Old Concealed Carry Holder Opening Fire On

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: 71-Year-Old Concealed Carry Holder Opening Fire On

Post by carmen fovozzo »

The man was just being pro-active... :)
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
jose45

Re: 71-Year-Old Concealed Carry Holder Opening Fire On

Post by jose45 »

pleasantguywhopacks wrote:What can we learn from this? Handgun rounds suck as man stoppers but the .380 caliber piercing flesh dissuaded the perps from continuing the behavior.
Boy the first shot got that guy movin.I think that kid could have had a future as a track and field star. 8)

By the by,these 2 enterprising young individuals remind me of someone.Just can't seem to place em tho. :shock:
"Lord, make me fast and accurate.Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me.
Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine.Let not my last thought be "If I only had my gun"
And Lord,if today is truly the day that you call me home.Let Me Die In A Pile of Hot Empty Brass.- Patriots Prayer- III% NRA,OFCC