Now Zimmerman's a child molester?

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Beskar'gam

Re: Now Zimmerman's a child molester?

Post by Beskar'gam »

carmen fovozzo wrote:Other then the obvious...
Um, which parts aren't obvious? :o
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

Just think of all the taxpayer money being wasted on all these fishing expeditions. If she wants to go fishing, there's water on three sides of the state. I'll even buy her the pole. At least her odds of catching something are better that way.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
Bianchi?

Post by Bianchi? »

JediSkipdogg wrote:Just think of all the taxpayer money being wasted on all these fishing expeditions. If she wants to go fishing, there's water on three sides of the state. I'll even buy her the pole. At least her odds of catching something are better that way.
Heck, just send her for a ride with the OSHP. They do plenty of fishing as well.
I've had consistently good results with ether.
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

So some are saying this accusation should be ignored by the prosecution ? Or are you...?
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
Vex

Post by Vex »

Beskar'gam wrote:
I have to agree, true or not - it has no bearing on the case at hand unless they are planning on amending the charges to include it
Agree. If the sexual abuse accusations are true, they did not happen in Florida, they happened in Virginia between 1991 and 2001. They have zero bearing on the murder case, but the victim called the Sanford police a mere two days after hearing about the incident to tell her story, which at this point is 11 years old. The prosecution knew the defense had a motion to suppress the release of Witness 9's statements as irrelevant, but she released them anyway. Read that again, she knew there was a motion, but she released them anyway before the motion was ruled on.

How's that for misconduct? Angela Corey needs kicked off this case, pronto.
  • “You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word.” - Al Capone
  • “Victorious warriors win first, then go to war; defeated warriors go to war first, then seek to win.” - Sun-Tzu
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

clearly he's got a pit in his house that he lowers lotion into while chanting... He had a beer with Jerry Sandusky every week for a year and he ultimately hopes to land on Springer one day.

MFDoom, you're labelled a troll because troll hunting is a sport on this board. Being first to call troll gets you some special badge and keeps the feedback loop tight. Take it from a long-time mis-labled "troll", the "troll sprays" will come out soon, then they'll leave you alone, foe you, or whatever. Pay it no mind. Give your 2 cents, but make no mistake, free speech does not reign here.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

Vex wrote:
Beskar'gam wrote:
I have to agree, true or not - it has no bearing on the case at hand unless they are planning on amending the charges to include it
Agree. If the sexual abuse accusations are true, they did not happen in Florida, they happened in Virginia between 1991 and 2001. They have zero bearing on the murder case, but the victim called the Sanford police a mere two days after hearing about the incident to tell her story, which at this point is 11 years old. The prosecution knew the defense had a motion to suppress the release of Witness 9's statements as irrelevant, but she released them anyway. Read that again, she knew there was a motion, but she released them anyway before the motion was ruled on.

How's that for misconduct? Angela Corey needs kicked off this case, pronto.
Vex, the way I read it Corey had nothing to do with the release of that info. Quite the opposite...
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
Beskar'gam

Post by Beskar'gam »

So some are saying this accusation should be ignored by the prosecution ?
Of course not, well, I'm not - it should, however, be inadmissible for these proceedings. If they want to use the allegations to crucify him in the court of public opinion, well that ship has sailed
Vex wrote:The prosecution knew the defense had a motion to suppress the release of Witness 9's statements as irrelevant, but she released them anyway.
Would that be misconduct? If it had not been ruled on yet, I wouldn't think there would be anything to prevent the release. I'm not saying it's right, it's sneaky and underhanded as all get-out - but illegal? I dunno, i think that would be more for the Bar to decide
Mustang380gal
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Mustang380gal »

Corey released it. She's not incompetent; she's shrewd and unethical. She'll do what it takes to get the results she wants, even if it isn't just.

Worse yet, there has been a motion made for Lester the judge to recuse himself. He is not supposed to make any orders related to the case until that motion is acted on. He is still making orders.

Zimmerman is getting railroaded. With this latest allegation, he will not survive long in prison if it comes to that. He's a racist, murdering child molester, don't you know?
RIFLEWOMAN, wife of a RIFLEMAN, mom of 9, NRA life member, OFCC Patron member!
Beskar'gam

Post by Beskar'gam »

Mustang380gal wrote:With this latest allegation, he will not survive long in prison if it comes to that. He's a racist, murdering child molester, don't you know?
Speculation: Have to wonder if that might not be the point...
Mustang380gal
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Mustang380gal »

I believe that it is exactly the point.

He's the sacrificial lamb to effect whatever politics the race-baiters are desiring.
RIFLEWOMAN, wife of a RIFLEMAN, mom of 9, NRA life member, OFCC Patron member!
Morne
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Morne »

I suppose it would be too much to ask for EVIDENCE regarding the alleged abuse? Or at the least, corroborating testimony and/or a pattern of similar allegations from other unrelated victims?

Just making an accusation should not be good enough. Ask that complainant from Duke...
Thus spoke Zarathustra.

Footsoldier in the Conservative Insurrection of the GOP.

Remember, only you can prevent big government!
Beskar'gam

Post by Beskar'gam »

Morne wrote:I suppose it would be too much to ask for EVIDENCE regarding the alleged abuse? Or at the least, corroborating testimony and/or a pattern of similar allegations from other unrelated victims?
Yes, it would. How many years have passed? For sure, any statute of limitations has come and gone, correct? Incendiary and vilifying statements are all that is left - might be true, might not be - but good luck proving either way
Morne wrote:Just making an accusation should not be good enough.
And yet....it so often is
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

Beskar'gam wrote:
Morne wrote:I suppose it would be too much to ask for EVIDENCE regarding the alleged abuse? Or at the least, corroborating testimony and/or a pattern of similar allegations from other unrelated victims?
Yes, it would. How many years have passed? For sure, any statute of limitations has come and gone, correct? Incendiary and vilifying statements are all that is left - might be true, might not be - but good luck proving either way
Most states have no statute of limitations on sex crimes and homicides.
Beskar'gam wrote:
Morne wrote:Just making an accusation should not be good enough.
And yet....it so often is
Sadly, that's the truth. Anyone here can have a felony warrant issued in their name in under 5 minutes. Now, there are repercussions when it's found untrue, but think how much it will ruin your life before then.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
gmhiggins

Post by gmhiggins »

carmen fovozzo wrote:So some are saying this accusation should be ignored by the prosecution ? Or are you...?
I don't think anyone is saying that, they are saying simply that it isn't relevant to a murder 2 charge, because it isn't. Or, this accusation should be ignored by THIS prosecution for THIS case. It shouldn't be ignored in general. If it was truly such a "bombshell" that was credible or serious, why haven't they filed charges against him for it?

The right and just thing to do is to file charges against Zimmerman for it (if there is evidence or credible testimony), NOT parade it around in the public view attempting to use it to show he is "guilty" of murder 2.

It's just like the racism angle of this stupid case. There's nothing to show he's a racist. The 911 calls were already shown that NBC edited the tapes (purposely) to attempt to paint him as a racist. The FBI found no reason to show he was a racist. But they still press on, claiming anything they can in an attempt to win a case that is quickly falling apart.

Now, if you defend Zimmerman...you support racist child molesters who stalk and kill innocent children :roll: