Fast & Furious POLL Cleveland Plain Dealer

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

Fast & Furious POLL Cleveland Plain Dealer

Post by Bruenor »

Amazingly enough the article states both sides with quotes from various sources, but doesn't seem to pick a (side.. unusual for the PD.

http://www.cleveland.com/nation/index.s ... ot_ju.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I do like the Poll results so far. :)
Last edited by Bruenor on Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
pirateguy191

Re: Fast & Furios POLL Cleveland Plain Dealer

Post by pirateguy191 »

Thank you for voting!

The Obama administration is involved in a cover-up. 70.68%

It's a partisan ploy by the GOP to make the Obama administration look bad. 16.47%

There is partisanship involved, but it's necessary to investigate what went wrong. 12.05%

I'm still trying to figure out what this is all about. 0.8%
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
ohiophotog

Re: Fast & Furious POLL Cleveland Plain Dealer

Post by ohiophotog »

The Obama administration is involved in a cover-up. 73.06%

It's a partisan ploy by the GOP to make the Obama administration look bad. 15.13%

There is partisanship involved, but it's necessary to investigate what went wrong. 11.07%

I'm still trying to figure out what this is all about. 0.74%
- OK. Jokes over. Bring back the Constitution.
- Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by stupidity.
- No trees were harmed during the transmission of this message, however a ton of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.
Klingon00

Post by Klingon00 »

pirateguy191 wrote: I'm still trying to figure out what this is all about. 0.8%
Very telling that the attempt by the MSM to brush this under the rug didn't work.
Cmazzac

Post by Cmazzac »

Klingon00 wrote:
pirateguy191 wrote: I'm still trying to figure out what this is all about. 0.8%
Very telling that the attempt by the MSM to brush this under the rug didn't work.
Doesn't matter with liberals like Rachel maddow... Plainly the most ignorant liberal on the planet, spewing ignorance on national tv, saying this is all just a "GOP witchhunt", and ignoring the fact that our government is so big that they can't keep tabs on there own stupid operations...
45Automatic

Re: Fast & Furious POLL Cleveland Plain Dealer

Post by 45Automatic »

What do you think of the investigation into "Fast and Furious"? (Poll Closed)

The Obama administration is involved in a cover-up. 74.93%

It's a partisan ploy by the GOP to make the Obama administration look bad. 14.99%

There is partisanship involved, but it's necessary to investigate what went wrong. 9.22%

I'm still trying to figure out what this is all about. 0.86%
“Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin