Bullied Bus Monitor Gets A Lot Of Support

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Beskar'gam

Re: Bullied Bus Monitor Gets A Lot Of Support

Post by Beskar'gam »

I would pay money to get to physically beat those kids into a pile of mush then start on their parents. Even as a kid who LOVED to fight I despised a bully.
Certainly wouldn't mind taking a turn myself :twisted:

Good for her, certainly takes a strong person to take that without resorting to a physical response...I'm just not that strong.

Personally, I would have come home to the beating of a lifetime had my parents seen this from me when I was a kid.
charliej47
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by charliej47 »

:shock: I would not have been able to apologize until I got out of the hospital which would have been after several week of ICU care. My parents were strong believers in using a rod to control the child.
Charles Johnson Jr
12GA. pump - Home defense
40 Cal. Main Carry
380 BUG
22lr Live fire practice
The Second Amendment is about the right to be able to protect oneself from all who would do us harm including Legislators!
I came into this world screaming and covered in someone Else's blood, don't care if I go out the same way

Everyone who receives the protection of society owes a return for the benefit. John Stuart Mill, On Liberty
(English economist & philosopher. 1806 - 1873)
lfrost2125

Post by lfrost2125 »

I went to Catholic Elementary school in the 80's and got the paddle from the nuns. It was either that or the Ruler on the knuckles. If I behaved like that I would have gotten a beating from my grandpa since we stayed with them after school until my parents got home from work. Then I would have gotten it from both my parents.

I'll never forget one time during senior year of high school. 3 boys jumped my brother who was a freshman outside of the school. Well, I leveled the playing field and got involved too. All our parents were called. The boy's mother's sweared up and down that my brother and I had to of started the fight because their 'little angels" would never do anything like that. 2 of the 3 have already been to prison and not sure about the third. Yeah "little angels" my rear-end.
"Let me not mourn for men who have died fighting, but rather let me be glad that such heros have lived" ----- General George S. Patton Jr.
OHIOSTEVE

Post by OHIOSTEVE »

My dad wasn't much of a dad to me but he would never have tolerated that stuff.He was pretty hard core about some stuff. I remember once in my early teens, I was in my back yard. A couple of guys were across a fence tauinting me wanting to fight. My dad heard em and stuck his head out the back door and asked me what was going on.. I said they wanted to fight me.. He said " WELL CAN YOU WHIP EM?" i said that yes I could.. he said ' WELL GO WHIP EM" and went back in to watch TV lol. He came to school one day after I had gotten into some trouble ( nothing major) and explained to me in front of my teachers that if he ever heard or even heard of me adressing my teachers in any manner other than maam or sir he would beat my butt..... I cannot even imagine his reaction to seeing a video of me behaving like those delinquints.
gilly32
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Bullied Bus Monitor Gets A Lot Of Support (Update)

Post by gilly32 »

Bullies get suspended for one year, plus must complete 50 hours of community service.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/29/us/new-yo ... hpt=hp_bn1

By the way, the fund for the bus driver is now over $675,000.
"The right to keep and bear arms is rooted in both self-defense and insurance against government’s propensity toward tyranny. The right pre-existed the Constitution. Thus, the Second Amendment is not its source. The right to keep and bear arms is natural and inalienable; the Second Amendment protects it, and Congress has no legitimate power to restrict it." - Senator John Cornyn (R., Tex.), as reported in the National Review on July 4, 2016

Burma Shave
Beskar'gam

Post by Beskar'gam »

gilly32 wrote:Bullies get suspended for one year, plus must complete 50 hours of community service.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/29/us/new-yo ... hpt=hp_bn1

By the way, the fund for the bus driver is now over $675,000.
Hope it's an in-school suspension, no way should they get a year off from school - 50 hours is pathetic - should have given them enough to cover every waking hour for a year
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Having not seen the video, I'll say this...

That's good socialization! Those kids are well adjusted to the rigors of their environment. Instead of staying home with family, we should confine them with children of similar age, handcuff the adult in the room when it comes to discipline (not that the adult wants the responsibility), give the children busy-work, or better yet, computers to do busy work on, and believe that they'll learn the proper way to regard one another, much less people outside their age group.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
Beskar'gam

Post by Beskar'gam »

bignflnut wrote:we should confine them with children of similar age, handcuff the(m), give the children busy-work
Bit of creative editing there :)

They do still have juvenile detention facilities that are perfect for this sort of thing