George Zimmerman's Reenactment of Trayvon Martin Shooting

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Re: George Zimmerman's Reenactment of Trayvon Martin Shootin

Post by Chuck »

Here's the latest release in PDF form
http://www.clickorlando.com/blob/view/- ... uments.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
gmhiggins

Post by gmhiggins »

Chuck wrote:Here's the latest release in PDF form
http://www.clickorlando.com/blob/view/- ... uments.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
There's a tidbit I found in these reports that will likely never see the light of day...
Barns is unsure of how the younger African American Community is going to react to the outcome of the incident.
Barns believes the African American Community would be in an "uproar" if ZIMMERMAN is not charged. The Community will be satisfied if an arrest takes place.
According to Serino (the investigator who said it was "avoidable"), Sgt Barns was one of the officers who pressured him into charging him.
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

BorisTheSpider wrote:
Klingon00 wrote:Prosecution has released new evidence. FBI interviews show no evidence that Zimmerman was a racist.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/07/12/new ... d=tsmodule" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
New evidence indicates Zimmerman’s back was wet...
I'm glad they have finally realized that he is not Caucasian, but I can't believe they would state it with such a racist comment! Where is his voice in the media to stand up to such blatant racism? :roll:
That's quite amusing right there. :wink:
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
dcludwig

Post by dcludwig »

gmhiggins wrote:
Chuck wrote:Here's the latest release in PDF form
There's a tidbit I found in these reports that will likely never see the light of day...
Barns is unsure of how the younger African American Community is going to react to the outcome of the incident.
Barns believes the African American Community would be in an "uproar" if ZIMMERMAN is not charged. The Community will be satisfied if an arrest takes place.
According to Serino (the investigator who said it was "avoidable"), Sgt Barns was one of the officers who pressured him into charging him.
Very telling, that. Sadly, I think there is little chance of GZ receiving a fair trial. What are the chances of the trial being moved to another location? I wonder if his attorney is advising him to plead guilty to a lesser charge. Would YOU take that advice?
U.S. Army 1968 - 1971
5th SFGA, 1st SF
Republic of Vietnam, March 1969 to May 1971

ALWAYS be aware of the letter of the law, because THEY may not be! --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWLxPC6YKlA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
curmudgeon3

Post by curmudgeon3 »

If GZ's attorney was proven to have advised him to plead guilty to a lesser charge because of the given circumstances, would that attorney's actions be covered under non-FLA. BAR ASSOCIATION's criminal codes ? Also, would the participating Prosecuting Attorney be covered under the same disciplinary codes ?

's
cashman966
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by cashman966 »

Wonder if there is anything of substance on the clubhouse surveillance video mentioned on pages 86 and 87 of the newly released info. First I have heard of any video.
*Note: The review of the clubhouse video will be the subject of a separate investigative report.
Ignorant or Stupid, I'm not sure which is worse. If someone were stupid, at least they'd have an excuse for all the dumb things they say.

Pass the Peace Pipe I need another hit

IANAL and neither are most people on this board, its just shows more with some than others.
dcludwig

Post by dcludwig »

curmudgeon3 wrote:If GZ's attorney was proven to have advised him to plead guilty to a lesser charge because of the given circumstances, would that attorney's actions be covered under non-FLA. BAR ASSOCIATION's criminal codes ? Also, would the participating Prosecuting Attorney be covered under the same disciplinary codes ?

's
Not sure what you are referring to. It is against some criminal code in FL to advise a client to plead guilty to lesser charge or a DA to accept the plea bargain??? Maybe I'm just multi-tasking too much today. mmm maybe you are referring to them pleading because of the potential rioting/unrest mentioned by the Sgt?
U.S. Army 1968 - 1971
5th SFGA, 1st SF
Republic of Vietnam, March 1969 to May 1971

ALWAYS be aware of the letter of the law, because THEY may not be! --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWLxPC6YKlA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;