Miami FL Police shoot Hannibal Lector's protege

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

jenn72

Re: Miami FL Police shoot Hannibal Lector's protege

Post by jenn72 »

Before they ban the synthetic drugs in Ohio, some smoke shops offered these huge mushroom looking things and called it "Rat Repel", supposibily it gave a high like mushrooms. They had synthetic liquid coke, marijuana (K2), bath salts (heroin)...

Post by robkjv »

Seriously! Stuff like this is going on and they want to ban guns??? :shock: :shock:

How about banning false teeth, or cyclists (since they just rode by)?
"Don't Tread On Me"
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

BK: Supposedly, bath salts, if ingested, can make a person to some crazy stuff.
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sodbuster95 »

So...I stumbled across a picture that is purportedly the victim in this case. Let's just say that, if it really is, it's gruesome. :shock:

If the picture I saw is accurate and is what the guy looked like (or worse - the pic I saw was at the hospital after he was "cleaned" up) when the officer arrived on scene, it's no wonder he shot the perpetrator.
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by steves 50de »

Daeyel wrote:
steves 50de wrote:
pirateguy191 wrote:Cannabis...............he just had a bad case of the munchies.
It was just a matter of time before zombie's started to appear,the 50 desert eagle was made for zombie control. 8) :lol:
You've got more money than I do if you can afford to shoot them with that round. Me? I'd take my old paintball marker, crank it as high as it can go* up around 800 - 1000 fps, and try shooting marbles and/or frozen paintballs. Cheap ammo, and I have a scuba tank that will give me around 5000 shots before running dry. If this failed to stop them, I would be forced to resort to the 10/22.

* My friends and I used to crank our markers up mid high, and were chrono-ing abt 700 - 750 feet per second. Thank goodness no one was hurt** before we realized shooting that high with facemasks only rated to 300 fps was likely a bad idea.

** I say no one was hurt, but I got NAILED from 200 feet away by a round that hit me in the nipple, and purple nurpled me despite the fact I had on 2 shirts, (one with a pocket, so that is like 3 shirts!) and a handkerchief folded up several times in the chest pocket. Yes, I danced and hollered and swore, and started an investigation that led to the lowering of velocities back into the safe range.
People think paint ballin is a kid's game until they get shoot for the first time ,...then it's not so funny. :lol:
Black Rifles Matter