Gun Range Targets Resemble Trayvon?????

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

gilly32
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Gun Range Targets Resemble Trayvon?????

Post by gilly32 »

This is not good....
A Florida entrepreneur said he had sold out of gun range targets depicting a faceless, hood-clad figure holding an iced tea and a bag of Skittles meant to look like Trayvon Martin.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/1 ... 10080.html
"The right to keep and bear arms is rooted in both self-defense and insurance against government’s propensity toward tyranny. The right pre-existed the Constitution. Thus, the Second Amendment is not its source. The right to keep and bear arms is natural and inalienable; the Second Amendment protects it, and Congress has no legitimate power to restrict it." - Senator John Cornyn (R., Tex.), as reported in the National Review on July 4, 2016

Burma Shave
Kremlin_Joe

Re: Gun Range Targets Resemble Trayvon?????

Post by Kremlin_Joe »

Jebus these are a dumb move. I'm sure this is going to go a long way in helping to heal the divides that this case has brought up. Geniuses. :roll:

-Mike
"BEHAVE Komrade, or I let fly with the NUKES!"
GatorNavy

Post by GatorNavy »

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't someone from the Trayvon camp that came up with this idea ?
Actually nothing surprises me anymore from this case
Come and get'em
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

Greedy and without class.
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

Maybe momma? She did trademark the phrase Justice For Trayvon.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
curmudgeon3

Post by curmudgeon3 »

Now why would the Lamestream Media NOT want to name the originator of the "Trayvon targets" :?: :|
jabeatty

Post by jabeatty »

curmudgeon3 wrote:Now why would the Lamestream Media NOT want to name the originator of the "Trayvon targets" :?: :|
Mr. Sharpton didn't want his name published?
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.
pleasantguywhopacks
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by pleasantguywhopacks »

jabeatty wrote:
curmudgeon3 wrote:Now why would the Lamestream Media NOT want to name the originator of the "Trayvon targets" :?: :|
Mr. Sharpton didn't want his name published?

Que Rimshot.. :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOxXpNBdrVE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!
Life Member NRA
GatorNavy

Post by GatorNavy »

The last I heard was the LSM was tracking every possible clue to find the identity of the originator, and I THINK some paper quoted the guy as saying "I just wanted to cash in on all of the hype and make money off of this case"
I just find it hard to believe the way the media digs people up that they say they have no clue about the originator of the targets, I guess time will tell
Come and get'em
marca

Post by marca »

The media digs when it suits their agenda.
curmudgeon3

Post by curmudgeon3 »

GatorNavy wrote:

The last I heard was the LSM was tracking every possible clue to find the identity of the originator, and I THINK some paper quoted the guy as saying "I just wanted to cash in on all of the hype and make money off of this case"I just find it hard to believe the way the media digs people up that they say they have no clue about the originator of the targets, I guess time will tell
Ah yes, the Huffington Post's left-leaning political diversion tactics away from the truth, that it was an attempt at manipulating their readers' minds to think negatively about the Individual RKBA Freedoms. (Think "Fast and Furious" White House deception.)