Some kind of stupid

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Rhino
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Some kind of stupid

Post by Rhino »

Tweed Ring wrote:I wonder if this act of foolishness was preceded by the classic statement, "Here, hold my beer."
No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message. However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.

The Constitution shall never be construed … to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.
-- Samuel Adams

Condensed Guide to Ohio Concealed Carry Laws
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

BK: if your question were found on a test, I would answer, "All of the above..."
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

Tweed Ring wrote:I wonder if this act of foolishness was preceded by the classic statement, "Here, hold my beer."
THREAD WINNER!
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
MrKitty

Post by MrKitty »

Derp. >_< Really..how the heck did they see this playing out? He was going to just have some smoke in his face like a Bugs Bunny skit? It never ceases to amaze me how stupid people really are. DERP.
Lead, follow, or get out of the way.
-Thomas Paine
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

fisher3 wrote:I can not imagine how anyone can be this stupid.
Wanna nother?
There is an interesting criminal case out of Stockholm, New York where Shawn Mossow, 25, is charged with shooting a man. Nothing remarkable there, but the victim admits that he begged Mossow to shoot him in the leg to see what it feels like to be shot.
Yes, judge. When I explained to the nurse how I shot my bleeding buddy, here, I had no expectation of being arrested.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
Klingon00

Post by Klingon00 »

I guess consensual stupidity can be against the law.