Two more gun shops broken into in Springfield

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Brian69

Two more gun shops broken into in Springfield

Post by Brian69 »

http://www.whiotv.com/news/news/local/s ... ain/nNzRn/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Butts and Barrels, 1357 W. First St., and Gunsmoke Firearms, 3674 E. National Road, which occured sometime early Wednesday. I wonder if they are connected to the Vandalia break in.
ohiophotog

Re: Two more gun shops broken into in Springfield

Post by ohiophotog »

I have not read the article in the link you posted but the news last night said that the three guns that were stolen from Gunsmoke were fake :lol: .

I don't know if they ment replica that won't do anything but look pretty or airsoft type.
- OK. Jokes over. Bring back the Constitution.
- Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by stupidity.
- No trees were harmed during the transmission of this message, however a ton of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.