Another mob of teens attack; victims two reporters

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

wobblygoblin

Another mob of teens attack; victims two reporters

Post by wobblygoblin »

Sounds like a great place to avoid. The guy was duuuumb getting out of his car though it looks like the inmates run the assylum in Norfolk.

Three words, high capacity magazine- mixed with getting the heck out of that neighborhood.

http://hamptonroads.com.nyud.net/2012/0 ... n#comments
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

"If stupidity weighed an ounce and gullibility a gram, the population of this country would create a black hole that would swallow the planet."
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Another mob of teens attack; victims two reporters

Post by catfish86 »

Links are broke. Could you give more details since apparently the guys newspaper brought down the article?
God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Carrying a gun is a right, not a crime.

Gun control is racist.
jabeatty

Post by jabeatty »

catfish86 wrote:Links are broke. Could you give more details since apparently the guys newspaper brought down the article?
Link isn't broken, it just takes you to the comments section.

http://hamptonroads.com.nyud.net/2012/0 ... brambleton" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

Supposedly: the lady locked her car door. Someone threw a rock at her window. Driver got out to complain. The under-served GED honor student, urban troubadours, numbering somewhere between 30 to 100, attacked. 911 wasn't immediately available. Mayhem and merriment ensued.

Driver and passenger took beatings. Cop who responded wasn't sufficiently sympathetic, according to the victims. Newspaper waited 2 weeks to report the matter, then put the information in the editorial section, not the hard news portion of the paper.

Possible lessons:

1.) Don't open the door, not even to complain about yutes and their pranksterism.
2.) Drive the car out of harm's way.
3.) Read and absorb the message of The Bonfire of the Vanities.
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by catfish86 »

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/to ... ilent.html

I like the police response to this one. Not really doing a darn thing. Tell the injured victim to shut up and get in his car. This is why the second amendment, because noone cares about you like you do, including those paid to care.
God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Carrying a gun is a right, not a crime.

Gun control is racist.
pleasantguywhopacks
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by pleasantguywhopacks »

Double taps past out to discourage participation...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOxXpNBdrVE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!
Life Member NRA
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

Not overly realistic when the Democrat Cheer-leading Media has made up its collective mind before an event occurs.
muxtech

Re: Another mob of blacks attack; victims two white reporter

Post by muxtech »

When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide
Where I stop and I turn and I go for a ride
Till I get to the bottom and I see you again.

Continued in November.
The British are going! The British are going!
steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by steves 50de »

It's just a matter of time for one of these group's to pick the wrong person to try and beat down.When a group like this get's wiped out by someone prepared to deal with this activity. Meaning someone with a semi auto pistol firing high power rifle round's and not running out of bullit's any time soon will they realize they made a big mistake.
Last edited by steves 50de on Wed May 02, 2012 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Black Rifles Matter
GatorNavy

Post by GatorNavy »

Needs more minigun in the story
Come and get'em
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

steves 50de wrote:It's just a matter of time for one of these group's to pick the wrong person to try and beat down.When a group like this get's wiped out be someone prepared to deal with this activity. Meaning someone with a semi auto pistol firing high power rifle round's and not running out of bullit's any time soon will they realize they made a big mistake.
I would like to volunteer for the mission, SIR.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
jabeatty

Post by jabeatty »

steves 50de wrote:Meaning someone with a semi auto pistol firing high power rifle round's and not running out of bullit's any time soon will they realize they made a big mistake.
Btw, there is no semi-auto pistol chambered for a high-power rifle round.
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.
curmudgeon3

Post by curmudgeon3 »

pirateguy191 wrote:
steves 50de wrote:It's just a matter of time for one of these group's to pick the wrong person to try and beat down.When a group like this get's wiped out be someone prepared to deal with this activity. Meaning someone with a semi auto pistol firing high power rifle round's and not running out of bullit's any time soon will they realize they made a big mistake.
I would like to volunteer for the mission, SIR.
I'm available as your ammo carrier.
steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by steves 50de »

jabeatty wrote:
steves 50de wrote:Meaning someone with a semi auto pistol firing high power rifle round's and not running out of bullit's any time soon will they realize they made a big mistake.
308 762 and 223 are out there,... if you mean 338 mag 458 winchester no i have not seen one of though's. I did hear of a 50 bmg pistol single shot bolt action pistol ,but have not seen one.
Black Rifles Matter
jabeatty

Post by jabeatty »

steves 50de wrote:
jabeatty wrote:
308 762 and 223 are out there
A .308 semi-auto pistol? Ahhh... I forgot about the G3 clones in pistol format. Thanks.

(7.62x39 and 5.56 aren't high-powered rifle cartridges.)
--