WTOL News Self Defense store across from HS

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

yogidave

WTOL News Self Defense store across from HS

Post by yogidave »

Some people just surprise me. :roll: What they failed to mention is that there is a Gander Mountain in a plaza that sells evil guns, knives, and pepperspray that is also across the street, and a Dicks sporting goods less than a half mile away. Rossford Oh didnt have a problem with a gunstore 1/4 mile from a HS.
http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/1779 ... rom-school" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
medmandan

Re: WTOL News Self Defense store across from HS

Post by medmandan »

Yes, WTOL/WUPW/whatever they are calling themselves now is trying to make a story out of this, with one parent complaint noted..read the comments below..hahaha.

I love this one!:
Better close up Babies R Us across the street, too. Don't want those kids getting tempted by all the adorable baby stuff and running back across the street the other way to the Knights Inn and knocking up their girlfriends. Last I checked, St. Johns was a catholic school, that teaches kids the 10 commandments, and also pure things like resisting "temptation."
Awesome :D
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sodbuster95 »

Cool...the son will be attending St John's in the fall. This will be very convenient.
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
yogidave

Post by yogidave »

It would be horrible if all of the knives and tasers broke out of their cases and snuck into the school since it is perceived that the instrument is the one that commits crime.
medmandan

Post by medmandan »

Exactly..it's almost as if the hoplophobes believe that the store owner will be handing weapons out to any kids that wander on in..might behoove him to post a sign stating no one under 18 w/o a parent just to appease them...
SMMAssociates

Post by SMMAssociates »

Let us also remember that the store in question is quite small, and may lack the legal resources to fight anything that Toledo pulls out of their orifices. Gander, Dicks, etc., are big enough to win, and sufficiently large employers for such action against them not to play well in Pravda....

Regards,
Stu.

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

(Why do those who claim to wish to protect me feel that the best way to do that is to disarm me?)

יזכר לא עד פעם
synack2

Post by synack2 »

Well, I guess I don't see the problem. They aren't allowed to sell guns to children so... Why are they worried?

Might be a good idea to have a bunch of gun toters hanging around across the street when the next 17 year old decides to go on a shooting spree.
Carry everyday everywhere you legally can. I carry a Ruger LCP2 or a Glock 42. Find me on YouTube as FrugalPrepper