Cleveland woman wanted hit man to kill random fur wearer

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

evan price
Forum Janitor
Forum Janitor

Cleveland woman wanted hit man to kill random fur wearer

Post by evan price »

Crazy woman used Facebook to solicit for a murder-for-hire to kill someone randomly found wearing fur, at least 14 years old but 12 years old would be ok, at a library by a school playground while she distributed flyers about how bad eating meat and using animal products was.

http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2012/02/2 ... or-hire-2/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
COLUMBUS, Ohio (CBS Cleveland/AP) — An Ohio woman who compared animal-welfare work to the liberation of World War II concentration camps has been charged with soliciting a hit man to fatally shoot or slit the throat of a random fur-wearer, federal authorities said.

Meredith Lowell, 27, of Cleveland Heights, appeared Tuesday in U.S. District Court in Cleveland, where a magistrate judge ordered her held by the U.S. Marshals Service pending a hearing next week, court records show. One of her defense attorneys, Walter Lucas, declined comment when reached by phone after the court appearance....

...The affidavit says an FBI employee posing as a possible hit man later began email correspondence with Lowell, and she offered him $730 in jewelry or cash for the killing of a victim of at least 12 years but “preferably 14 years old or older” outside a library near a playground in her hometown.

“You need to bring a gun that has a silencer on it and that can be easily concealed in your pants pocket or coat. … If you do not want to risk the possibility of getting caught with a gun before the job, bring a sharp knife that is (at least) 4 inches long, it should be sharp enough to stab someone and/or slit their throat to kill them. I want the person to be dead in less than 2 minutes,” says an email reprinted in the affidavit.

Here's why CCW is necessary. If she had found some sicko to do this I would want to be able to defend myself and my kids.
"20% accurate as usual, Morty."

Striking down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering!
Carpe Noctem- we get more done after 2 am than most people do all day.
MuzzleReport

Re: Cleveland woman wanted hit man to kill random fur wearer

Post by MuzzleReport »

Meredith Lowell, 27, of Cleveland Heights

Maybe the PD up there should do something other than harass law abiding citizens...
noname

Post by noname »

THAT is some sick stuff from a sick lady. Wow.
I believe my God is sovereign, but man still has been given free will/freedom of choice..therefore my faith in God does not contradict my choice to carry firearms for self defense & protection.

(JOSH)
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

I wonder if Spike Lee would Tweet her address?