1995 Holder speech "brainwash peoples thinking about guns"

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Fyr_Capn

1995 Holder speech "brainwash peoples thinking about guns"

Post by Fyr_Capn »

Yes he actually said “brainwash.” About 3:10 into speech.

He also said “that people who have credibility with young people like Jessie Jackson & Marion Berry” :shock:

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2 ... on-On-Guns" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
First step of a totalitarian government = disarming of the citizenry!

“Shoot Low Boys -- Their Riding Shetland Ponies” Lewis Grizzard
pirateguy191

Re: 1995 Holder speech "brainwash peoples thinking about gun

Post by pirateguy191 »

Oooohhh, he was ragging on his lefties in the media and Hollywood.

Jesse Jackson and Marion Berry have credibility? :lol:

What a doucherod.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
jgarvas
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Re: 1995 Holder speech "brainwash peoples thinking about gun

Post by jgarvas »

Its a 17 year old video too. However, I see an opportunity to mashup the video. Anyone know of any good links to him on camera saying things about gunrunner that would be funny if we injected the brainwash video inbetween every comment he made about project gun runner? :)
Jeff Garvas, President
Ohioans For Concealed Carry

Contrary to a popular belief when I brag about OFCC accomplishments I'm not looking for your thank you or personal recognition. I'd much prefer you send me an email telling me when you are going to get involved in doing what I've been doing since 1999. We are only as effective as we make ourselves. We need the next generation of OFCC to step to the plate.

Is that you?

To Contact Me: Use This Form and pick my name.