Fl. Vets outraged over American flag with Obama's Pic on it

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

cashman966
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Fl. Vets outraged over American flag with Obama's Pic on

Post by cashman966 »

Cruiser wrote:Heck, now they are listing starting bids as high as $432.00! :shock:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/144-OBAMA-USA-3 ... 256e400daf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That's for a case of 144 so 3 bucks a piece. About $3 too much IMO
Ignorant or Stupid, I'm not sure which is worse. If someone were stupid, at least they'd have an excuse for all the dumb things they say.

Pass the Peace Pipe I need another hit

IANAL and neither are most people on this board, its just shows more with some than others.
bridog45040

Post by bridog45040 »

carmen fovozzo wrote:..I'd like to do something else with it......
I would cut the face out and burn the rest in proper ceremony as if it had touched the ground. I had thought about using the part with his face for toilet paper, but I would like to be clean afterwards. :evil:
Scruit

Post by Scruit »

bridog45040 wrote:
carmen fovozzo wrote:..I'd like to do something else with it......
I would cut the face out and burn the rest in proper ceremony as if it had touched the ground. I had thought about using the part with his face for toilet paper, but I would like to be clean afterwards. :evil:
You don't have to burn the flag if it touches the ground. Only when it is unfit for display through deteriorating condition.

http://www.snopes.com/holidays/flagday/burnflag.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
synack2

Post by synack2 »

Maybe they can find an old USSR flag to put his pic on!
Carry everyday everywhere you legally can. I carry a Ruger LCP2 or a Glock 42. Find me on YouTube as FrugalPrepper